• selva
    1. survey completed Points not credited
    2. Surprisingly all surveys are saying the same thing. SORRY YOU DONOT QUALIFY FOR THE SURVEY.NO DQ Points given. How come all surveys will get the same disqualification message. last month had the same issue for 3-4 days and got rectified. again facing the same.
    3. None of my frinds are able to join thru the referral link. it Says Sorry we are no accepting any members now. pls try after a weeks time.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Here's a repeat of a previous issue:

#SC1034340---31 Points/LOI 0

I realize that the Univox staff does not work weekends....but, Who is monitoring the quality of surveys submitted to this site???
  • mikeee
    today?
  • Admin
    We would request you please draft an email to our survey support team along the survey name so that we can investigate and add the missing points for the completed survey.
  • selva
    Hi Admin,

i have raised the ticket for the Survey No SC1030625. I had fully completed the said survey through Univox App but didnot receive the points. i had this issue for many surveys however wanted to raise a ticket this time
  • Admin
    Thanks for the acknowledgment.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I attempted and COMPLETED survey #SC10365804 on 3/4/2019 at 4:24:48 PM and received only 4 points.  This survey was for 35 points/4 LOI.  ALL questioned were answered, INCLUDING demographics at the end of the survey-in over the allotted time & at the end it said they had already received enough responses from people with my demographics.  I AM REQUESTING 31 POINTS TO BE ADDED TO MY TOTAL POINTS....I do not appreciate data mining and then not rewarding me accordingly~~~~~~~~~SUPPORT TICKET HAS BEEN SENT.
  • Admin
    The team will reach out to you within the next 24 hours. Thanks
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    "Well, it's been 24 hours and no resolution on any of the numerous support tickets that I have emailed."
  • mikeee
    It's the uniglitch!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    ....and of course, no resolution to this issue or any of the 1/2 dozen support requests I've submitted.
  • Admin
    We have checked and the team has already revert you back please check your email box. THanks
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    There is NOTHING from Univox in my personal email box OR in my Univox mailbox!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    .....Still no Admin response in my personal email box OR in my Univox mailbox!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @Admin....I have checked again and again and again.....there has been no response either in my personal email box OR Univox email!
  • Admin
    We apologizes for all the trouble due to some technical glitch the emails didn't reach out to you however we have raised this concern to the team and they are working on it. Thanks
  • Donna Walker
    I had this happen as well, 1st time for me that i've actually noticed, i sent everything into Univox, as usual they never reply to my e-mails
  • selva
    dht all is well, but whole day had lot of issues
  • Donna Walker
    I don't know what is happening at Univox, when I first joined, they where spot on, That has changed, Big Time, I finally(after alot of e-mails ,that still have not been answered) submitted a amount to get some cash, but not what i wanted, again the site changed what i submitted, to what they want, this i don't like. This is time consuming enough, I spend more time sending unanswered e-mails than i di actually doing surveys! lol, for real.
  • selva
    just now i completed 1 survey . but it didnt go back to univox for credit. raised a ticket.
    we cannot put the entire blame on Univox for such issues. the survey company is also equally responsible for not properly syncing up.

sending a ticket to univox is to alert them such issues are happening and they can take it to the concerned survey teams for action.
  • Sacha

I agree. But what i am reading it is constant it is like the technical team will never get on top of it. Other survey sites do not experience this problem so is it the client or not. how can it work properly on other sites and not here. other sites also pay for dq with less of a headache
  • Kevin H

I have to agree, you don't get this volume of problems with other sites
  • Zoya Shaikh
    I completed two surveys successfully but at the end it said 'i did not match the criteria'. It's 6 days now and I have not completed any survey that gave me points.

If it's univox security screening then please do it at the beginning of the survey rather than at the end. This could save me a great deal of quality time.

Any suggestions?
  • selva
    yes, but today i had similar problem in 2 other famous sites. they were small surveys . after completing fully it says sorry we have enough participants . also the survey site didnot come back and lost. thats why i said the so.

may be a bad day for me .lost in all 3 survey sites im working:smile:
  • selva
    me too had it today. already raised tickets. hope for the best.
  • selva
    agree Univox has more issues comparatively others. My only request to Univox is to keep posted with updates so that it helps all.
  • Kevin H

Agreed it would be great for people on this forum to know that support are aware of a problem, are working on it and any progress.
  • Sacha

i just wanted to make a point that here the problems are too high every day where as other sites for me it is not on a regular daily basis.
  • selva
    Even this will Pass Away :smile:
  • Peanut
    Zoya im facing the same issue..Don't know why admin or support staff is not replying..
    Agreed..There should be a separate thread where admin keeps us posted us about the glitches or any maintainence problems..There ain't and it sucks tbh..I have Lost around 20 completed surveys when Redirected to univox with error "SORRY YOU DID NOT MATCH THE SURVEY CRITERIA"
    Hope they do reimburse me and every other member..
    It used to be a smooth working website..Not sure it is the case now..
  • Carol hughes
    There does not seem to be any comments from the Adim
    I hope that they are not thinking of getting rid of the Forum
    I would not want that to happen
  • Peanut
    That's a cute lil thing to worry about :lol: :rofl:
  • Melissa Y
    Same thing has happened to me quite a bit lately. When I press submit for a survey I know I have completed, I always hold my breath waiting for the smile face to pop up lol. But frequently, I will be told I did not qualify. Have raised several tickets with support. I received one response that I did fit the specific qualifications for the survey study; however, someone else with the same demographics completed the survey before me, filling the quota. Yet if I had tried to finish the survey any faster, it would have said I sped through it and disqualified me that way. Another one I was told that there was no record of the survey and the remaining ones I haven't heard anything back other than the initial automated response.
  • Peanut
    I hope they do acknowledge the fact that the site has been a lil buggy after that "UNIVOX GOING OFF..ON ERRORS"
  • Vanditha
    Thanks for crediting 20 contest points
  • Vanditha
    yes that moment we all wait for that smiley ooh its hilarious
  • Melissa Y
    Haha yes it really is!!
  • Carol hughes
    I always have a smile on my face when I see that happy face
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.