• selva
    Last 1 week all my surveys are not paying DQ points. no response for so many mails sent to admin till date. just get one apology auto mail which no one needs from you admin. resolve the issue immediately.
  • selva
    Dear User,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have received your query and we are working on your request. We will strive to respond within minimum possible time, otherwise, you will hear from us no later than 24hrs.

In case of anything urgent, feel free to call us at 866-344-7832.

Thank you,

Support Team Univox
  • selva
    how many 24 hours had passed on each issue reported but stil no response....
  • Vanditha
    You better try on Monday
  • selva
    no response for last 1 week....
  • Admin
    Thank you for that information. We will have to forward your inquiry onto the appropriate department for further review. It may take 1-2 business days for us to receive a response. Once we do, we will be sure to contact you back immediately.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank You
  • JUDITH
    What I want to know is how the same people everyday lead in the Wall of Fame. How can they get hundreds of points in less than 20 minutes after the new day starts? Please tell me, so I can actually be in the running. Very seldom at least until lately was there a survey worth more than 60 points, AND no one can qualify for every one of them. It should be fair for everyone.
  • NatalieM

The first 100 is logging into the app. Then you get more points doing it on the app.
    But when they get to 300+ i have no idea. Would like to know myself.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just completed the PopRewards tv survey...14 out of 16 answers correct...answered all of the extra questions at the end and received this response (not even a lousy DQ point):

Respondent not found.
  • cjsenour
    I never take TV surveys because they don't have the shows I watch.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.