• selva
    Daily survey back .... finally.:razz: ...
    1549693800_1549693800_N_T_O0
  • NatalieM
    Have you actually got the daily survey back ????
  • selva
    it is on and off in my page. but not getting in to surveys.
  • NatalieM

This is what i posted elsewhere in one of my discussions

"Finally got replies from Support
    But now more confused
    WHICH ONE IS THE RIGHT ANSWER???

Received 1.02am 7th Feb

"Thanks for reaching out to us!

Please be informed that we have closed the Daily survey temporarily. For accessing the Forum and for redeeming points please do it via desktop or a laptop."

Received 7.35am 7th Feb

"Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the delayed response, please be informed that we have closed the Daily survey for all countries due to the less conversion rate. "

Then i read the Forum discussion " Daily survey tab gone......Anyone Else????

"We regret the inconvenience caused to you but the pace of surveys is bit slow. Please do not worry, we will reach out to you whenever the next batch of daily surveys will be available. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable customer to our community"

Then Admin replies

Admin
    We apologize for the delayed response, please be informed that we have closed the Daily survey for all countries due to the less conversion rate.
  • NatalieM
    So what is it ON or OFF ???
  • selva
    DS Tab appears sometimes
  • NatalieM

That makes me think no one at Univox knows what is going on. Because i believe that there are still some people that have it on full time
    I do not know what Wall of Fame you are on but the one i am on , the engagement score just sky rockets and they can't be getting 300+ surveys a day
  • selva
    Absolutely... im at verifeid level . struggling to cross 110 or 120 too. but as of now the topper is 180 followed by 160 . finally the topper ends up with 250 plus. i fell itz unfair for others who dont have that facility .
  • NatalieM

My topper is at 235 and ends up at over 400.
  • selva
    howz is that possible ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.