• NatalieM
    My suggestion revert back to the old survey page until the glitches have been resolved properly before it is launched again.

"If it ain't broke,don't fix it."

Fixing things that are not broken , but not fixing things that are broken.
  • cjsenour
    Still getting log in page and technical problem when trying to log in. Wish they would get it fixed soon. Been inside for 5 days because of weather. I could have gotten a lot of surveys done.
  • Carol hughes

Did you try calling them? Seems like this is going on for a long time now
  • Admin
    we would like to inform you that the username is matching with our records however we request you to please check your password again and try to log in as you have no issue with your account at our end. Thanks
  • NatalieM
    I can not remember the last time when all was running smoothly.
    The app is still not working.
    Still no daily survey.
    And tonight The Forum was not loading
  • NatalieM
    And i do not know what language support speak or understand. Because whoever responds to my emails do not understand and write back some mumbo jumbo.
    Will see if they respond back to my replies.
  • Admin
    Dear Member, we request you to raise your concerns on a single platform (Facebook, e-mail Support or Forum) as it causes a lot of confusion among different teams who handle different platforms. Thanks
  • NatalieM

Thanks. But i did raise it with Support but as i said before whoever answers my emails do not understand and then it just goes around in circles or when i reply back explaining it again. I NEVER get a response back
  • NatalieM
    I thought there was some progress with Univox since the Forum was a bit quiet for a few days. But log into the Forum this morning and all the problems are still there.

cjsenour - still not being able to log on..........this has been ages.
    Selva - dq points
    Kevin H - can not log into app - support not replying.
    Daily survey the list of people that have lost it , where as others still have it.

What is going on ?????
  • selva
    whatever 2-3 surveys i got today didnot pay me DQ Points. admin sort out fast this as well as other pending issues asap
  • NatalieM
    I will add another problem to my list.
    I have just been able to log into the Forum since this morning.
    This has been happening for the passed 2 or 3 days.
    Can log in for a few hours in the morning then it refuses to load the rest of the day.
    I have emailed support see if anything gets done and see if it happens tomorrow
  • cjsenour
    Sure hope they get yours fixed soon. Do you get "Oops. Technical error". That is what I have been getting for the last week. Can only get to Forum (Thank goodness for you guys.)
  • NatalieM

This is what I get after it tries to load into the Forum.
    It is working now but will see this afternoon if it starts to play up

saiqbknybaw3iq5n.png
  • Kevin H
    Still no contact from support regards not being able to login to app.

Very frustrating, I get screened out of minimum of 95% of survey attempts so I would be getting far more engagement points if I could be using the app
  • Kevin H
    Isn't it a shame, this could be such a good site for those of us that rely on this type of income
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.