• Mele McCabe
    How do you like the slick new surveys page?
  • NatalieM
    I just put a pic up in one of the other discussions. But my daily survey tab has disappeared now.
  • mikeee
    it's slick
  • Carol hughes
    I don't like change
  • NatalieM
    Update the My Survey page but can not fix why there is no daily survey available for 3 weeks now.
    Why fix something that is not broken but not fix something that is broken
  • sharonh
    What do the circles mean? LOI = length survey,
    Progress= ??? number of required respondants has been reached????
    Survey score= ??? ranking??? used to be 1-5, now 1-10???
  • NatalieM
    p8szugjkzdyj0k84.png

LOI - survey length
    Progress - Guessing your progress of survey
    Survey Score- 5 points -engagement score when complete
  • mikeee
    I think the progress is how far along the survey is toward getting it's max # of participants.
  • sharonh
    @Admin What do the circles mean? especially Progress and Survey Score.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    It appears to be change for the sake of change instead of change for improvement.
  • Charlene Bovert
    The Progress score is no longer on my surveys, but not clear what the Survey Score is all about.
    @Admin, could you please explain. Thanks!
  • Charlene Bovert
    The Progress is back now, hmmmm
  • Charlene Bovert
    Progress Score gone again. Oh well...
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I wish Univox admin. would send out a bulk email to all members describing upcoming changes and what they mean.....
  • Michele
    exactly it takes ages to try to fathom out how it all works with no help. Univox please explain!!
  • NatalieM

:up: Other survey sites that i am on send out bulk emails about upcoming changes. They give you heaps of warning with the first email then probably about two weeks before it is launched they send out another email.
  • NatalieM

I think now that survey score is the likely percentage of you qualifying All the ones i attempted that said 10 i did not qualify. The one that had 100 i qualified.
    10% chance that you will qualify
    100% you qualify

I have left 2 surveys on my dashboard to see whether that survey score goes up.They are on 10. It hasn't gone up so think it is what percentage you will have of qualifying
  • NatalieM
    Yep percentage whether you will qualify. Just attempted both DQ - 1 point,3 points
  • Carol hughes
    It says I have 0 available surveys on my dashboard but I have surveys
  • Mele McCabe
    Me too. My phone shows no surveys and no access.
  • NatalieM
    My app is working. Mele the other day you mentioned about the 15min period at reset. Well it happened to me this morning. Reset is 10am for me. Finished a survey at 9.59.46am, it has not been registered in either yesterday or todays engagement.
    Emailed support after the email for the winners was sent just to make sure. Have also emailed Admin, since Admin is online. Waiting for an answer.
  • NatalieM
    Admin was online not any longer.
  • Mele McCabe
    I think Univox is glitching with the roll out of the new surveys page
  • NatalieM
    I have problems also now.Surveys in my dashboard but not coming up on the app.
  • Vanditha
    this is what am getting!! Brjvjd8j8dlynxcqb.png
  • Alishamajid
    [reply="xfau9hx32vs3w4ib.png
    Vanditha;66325"] same here me too getting the same error
  • NatalieM
    Have you got the new survey layout. I see that you have still got the daily survey tab.
  • Alishamajid
    yes I have daily survey tab on website not on app 4qn2hk58d2351mtx.png
  • NatalieM

Thanks. There are a lot of people that their daily survey has disappeared. Australians do not have it andi know of some people in the US that have lost theirs as well.
    My problem got 2 surveys on website dashboard but they are not coming up on the app at the moment.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Thanks
  • Alishamajid

Not yet resolved the issue still there
  • Richard May
    I clicked to take a survey and was immediately disqualified with the following message:

Answers not saved…

We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support.

Also, how do you earn plaudits?
  • Richard May
    I again clicked to take a survey and was immediately disqualified with the following message:

Answers not saved…

We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support.
  • Mele McCabe
    why do our Indian friends get the old surveys page and access on their mobile devices while the rest of us do not?
  • Mele McCabe
    clearing the cache on my phone did not work
  • cjsenour
    Support had me send a screen shot of error on login which I did. Advised me to log in, log out and log in again which I did on Firefox and Chrome through the invite and through the web, Technical error still there I guess we just need to wait it out. I'm sure it will be fixed soon. As to getting page saying answers can't be saved, I have gotten that on several survey sites. Clearing cache doesn't help One bright spot in all this - I learned how to do a screen shot which I had never done before.
  • Vanditha
    no!! We are also having the new survey page with lots of confusion.. its quite uneasy to use ..
  • Mele McCabe
    My mistake, saw the leader board from yesterday and a ccouple of screen shots that led me to think you weren't having problems....
  • Vanditha
    Ohhh that's ok dear :smile: good day
  • Michele
    No surveys !
  • NatalieM
    Survey score circle has gone off the surveys.......
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.