• tonsingskim
    How are you all getting so many engagement score while I'm hardly getting any surveys? Is it because I'm still new?
  • NatalieM

Users on mobile phones using the app automatically get 100 points when they log on. Univox for some reason do not want to fix this.
    Users on mobile phones get .5 points per survey. Need only to do 10 surveys and get 5 points same as a complete survey.
    Also for some reason i am unable to install the app on a Apple Iphone in Australia. Even though Admin says it is available in my country. But asked for screenshot of the error.
  • mikeee
    mine is 0 today.. lol
  • tonsingskim
    I'm only getting 15/38 for the past few weeks. Not compeleted a single survey. For DQ I'm getting 3 points.
  • godseeconomy
    Some dq no points allocated! Some give 1 point.
  • NatalieM
    Thought i would add some insight to this question. Finally got the app. Today i have only done surveys on the app. What can you notice ?

21xqo7wzu1ahvhrz.png

Not only is it .5 points per survey on app. It also registers as a survey attempt. So 10 survey attempts = 7 points.

100 points daily for logging onto app. But only 1 point goes onto the monthly total.

That is what i have noticed so far and what has happened in my engagement score.
  • cjsenour
    Maybe I'm the only one without a smartphone, but I resent being punished for not having one. I just have to plug along taking surveys on my desktop. No other survey site gives special incentives to mobile users!.
  • godseeconomy
    I have a smartphone but I refuse to download apps to do surveys.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Ditto!!! I have so much stuff on my cell phone, it's gotten to the point where it's almost unuseable!!!
  • NatalieM
    Yeah i do not think it is fair. I have been emailing Uni constantly about their points system since i actually took notice of the site a few months ago. And wondered what this engagement score was all about

And wondered how Wall of Fame ever came about. Surveys are based around consumers opinions .How could it be fair ,when a country with a large population will automatically get more surveys compared to a country with a smaller population ie US compared to Australia.

But that is what happens when you join a survey site not located in your own country. I am glad that our Australian sites pay a lot more for surveys but the down side is that surveys are not regular.. And they do not have THE FORUM !!!
  • NatalieM
    In reference to my message 13 hours ago. Made a mistake
    100 points only on the daily ........no points go on the monthly.
  • AnnaRP
    I can't ever *find* the app in the app store (Australia). Is it just called Univox?
  • AnnaRP
    Lol I just found it. Don't know what I was doing wrong before, I couldn't find it at all til today...
  • NatalieM

Good to see another Aussie. The app was not there until a few days ago. The time resets 10a.m for me Queensland.
  • AnnaRP
    Thanks! It's certainly boosted by engagement score already lol
  • NatalieM
    Now we just got to get the daily survey back on .
  • Michele
    NatalieM and AnnaRP How have you downloaded the app, it said it wasn’t available for Australia when I tried!
  • Michele
    I think I have downloaded the app, but there doesn’t seem to be the same detail as this site? Have I got the right one?
  • AnnaRP
    Yeah it's pretty basic
  • NatalieM
    Yes it is the right one. There is no Forum. no Wall of Fame , no where to redeem (even though Admin says when I get 500 points it will appear). No where to see "My Points". No daily survey ( that is another thing I have to ask why isn't it available on App when App is different to the computer programme)

All it has got is the surveys

I have already told Admin, Support this. So you still have to have your computer/Laptop on for the rest of the stuff
  • Michele
    this morning I logged onto the App and it had 3 tasks listed. When I did them it came up with not eligible for any points each one. Nothing on the Dashboard and no link to Wall of Fame or My points or Forum etc, just Profile, Account and Support Bot.
    When I came back and logged into here my Points show 3 added for each survey attempt + 100 added to my Engagement score for download of App. 100 points not added to my Points total though!
  • NatalieM
    On the App it says the same thing on mine - no points added. But i have got the computer on as well and the points are put on.
    100 points just on the daily score not on the monthly.
    i just looked on the Wall of Fame and can not see you. Wait and see if it registers you in the next 15 minutes.....it just maybe slow
  • NatalieM
    I have questioned Admin about not seeing all the other functions , the app is as BASIC as possible
  • Michele
    Thanks, I just checked Wall of Fame and my Eng score and Rank have gone back to 0. But it was Eng 100+ and Rank 34 about 1/2 hr ago.
    Oh well, I’ll see how it goes!
  • NatalieM
    The time resets 10a.m for me Qld. Log out of the App and log back in. Have to do that each day after the reset to get that 100 points
  • Michele
    oh okay, thanks I’ll try.
  • Michele
    my Eng is 101.5 and Rank10 now I log in here.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.