• NatalieM
    Thought i would put it up here and maybe support or admin will do something about it and reply with a proper response not with nonsense. I am sure they do not read emails properly
    Last month i was ranked 10th in the monthly wall of fame.Got the email where it says 10th but i have had no points credited to my account.
    ?????
    I
  • Vanditha
    True I too didn't credited any points even though was ranked 11th and got irrelevant responses for my emails..
  • NatalieM
    Admin : I am still waiting on my 100 points for last months Wall of Fame.
  • NatalieM
    3rksg4qizetvz69k.png

This is all i could snip in one go. The daily and monthly is mixed together. Did my 100 points go to the daily winners.
  • godseeconomy
    Just noticed from your graph that Mele M is in 1st and 4th position. How is that possible? Surely either 1st or 4th position and not both? Puzzled.
  • NatalieM
    They have got the daily winners and the monthly winners altogether. Mele came 1st in Daily but 4th over all in Monthly. I had to look at twice to see what was going on.
  • godseeconomy
    [reply="NatalieM;64732" Thanks for the explanation. I am clearer now.
  • Admin
    We have emailed you all the concern details in an email please check the email box Thanks
  • Michele
    so Admin, do you only win points for Number 1 rank in daily or Number 1 rank in monthly lists? Nothing for getting in the Top 20 of the list! I have also been in the list on and off in the top 20 ranking, but not received any points. The way the rules read is confusing and I can see how NatalieM and others could think they are eligible for points awarded. Please let me know if I am correct!
  • Michele
    dear Admin, it’s still unclear about whether you get any points for being in the top 20 list? Does only the number 1 ranking win in either the daily or monthly lists. As there is a schedule with Points for 1 to 20 earning 50 points if a Verified Member and other levels winning points. Please clarify this!
  • NatalieM

Monthly earnings -the top 20 monthly winners will be rewarded..
    There is only one way to read it.
    First as Ambassador gets 600
    Second as Ambassador gets 400
    Third as Ambassador gets 200 then
    4-20 (Ambassador) place gets 100.

It is written in black and white

There is no other way to read it.

I have not gotten my points either.

Another thing that i suggested is when these points get paid like the poll. Why are they not itemized on our My Points list
  • NatalieM

Unless we are the only ones that have that monthly points schedule on our board.....like everyone else has the daily survey and we have not.
  • Michele
    I read a comment from admin yesterday which said the Daily Survey has been ceased for Australia and they are working hard to fix the problems with it before introducing it to Australia again! This was on someone else’s query.
    I also sent a query to Admin about the Daily Survey and the reply said the problem is fixed and to go ahead and use. ( but mine isn’t! ) They didn’t even mention about the Ranking daily or monthly list winners to clarify!
  • Kevin H
    Has anyone had this resolved?
    I contacted support as I'd had an email saying I was top 20 for December and got 75 points, still haven't received them. I did get a nonsensical reply today though.
    Also got an email yesterday saying top 20 for January and got 100 points, probably won't get them either :)
  • NatalieM

Join the boat with the nonsensical replies. I get them all the time and nothing is resolved. Goes around in circles.
  • Kevin H
    My reply basically said they could look back at history as the data is generated live (well that's my interpretation lol). But they should have details of who were WoFame recipients, any I replied with a screenshot of the email showing my name and reward etc.
    Judging by this thread I probably shouldn't hold my breath waiting:)
  • Kevin H
    Sorry that should have said "couldn't look back" doh!
  • Michele
    Have either of you received monthly points awarded for top 20 List Wall of Fame? I got an email saying I’m on it winning 50pts for Jan but where do I look on my page to see when I have received it? Is it in Points ? Or does it just automatically add to you total score or under Contest Points for eg.
  • NatalieM

it should be in contest points.
    Those tabs only appeared there a few weeks ago for me.
    And didn't even know that i got Wall of Fame points a year ago.
  • NatalieM
    Is you app working ?
  • Michele
    I’ve had the tabs for Survey Points, Poll Points, Referral Points, Contest Points for months now on full Web site. They are on the Points page underneath the running scores. Nothing on the App! Just a score of total points earned and redeemed.
    I had 4 surveys waiting on App this morning 2 said I had previously done in red when clicked, other 2 went straight to dq saying not eligible but when I log in to webpage 3pts for 2. Thanks for your help!
  • Kevin H
    My December WoFame points are showing in the contest points tab as Jan 1, my January WoF points are not showing yet. Any you in Oz, is the app available to us and if so is it any good
  • Admin
    We are very sorry but we can not see the past date engagement score on our end because the data is achieved on the same day.
  • Kevin H
    Hi admin so when will my January points get added
  • Admin
    The points will be credited automatically on the same day. Thanks
  • NatalieM

The app is available in Aust. Not all features are available on the app - you can just do the surveys on it.
    It will tell you no DQ points but you do get points. Very basic app .
  • Kevin H
    Thanks Natalie, I do everything on iPad on the website doesn't sound like there's any advantage in changing to the app
  • NatalieM

The app if you are interested in the Wall Of Fame.
    Log on 100 points -for some reason it is daily but just on the daily score not on monthly score
    Every survey on app .5 points

So if you do 10 surveys you get 5 points then another 2 points because you did 10 surveys = 7 points
    Where as on desktop you only get 2 points for doing 10.
  • NatalieM

Think Admin did not know what Oz was since did not answer you on that part of the question :smile:
  • Kevin H
    I've downloaded it but it won't let me login, I put in my username and password but the login button does nothing:(
  • Kevin H
    I attempted 26 surveys this morning so missed out on quite a few point lol
  • NatalieM

Hope you can get it going.
    The app we only got about a month ago after i complained that the app was not working in Australia.
  • Kevin H
    Thanks Natalie maybe my iPad is too old but usually the App Store will tell you that and not download at all, I'll contact support if I can't get it going
  • NatalieM
    I did some surveys earlier this morning. But just have logged back into app after reset 10a.m (QLD) to do the rest.
  • NatalieM

Support will ask for a screenshot of problem
  • Kevin H
    So frustrating, I contacted support but nothing yet, reinstalled the app but no different
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the points have been credited to all the selected winners however if someone has not received please reach out to the support team so that they review and add your points. thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.