• Donna Walker
    Hi ADMIN, I have been trying for the last week and a half 2 weeks now to change my password, as i forgot it, i get into this part of the univox site, after i filled out to reset my password on "this" part of the site, BUT it will not let me in to where i have a balance in my account. NOR will anyone send me a e-mail to reset my password, i have sent Numerous e-mails to do this, I have phone 4-5 times now, io am not geeting No reply in no way from the e-mails from my phone number no where, WHY? This is not the first time i have sent something through to this site either and sometime it lets me on here, and sometimes it does not. This is the frist time i have ever experinced proble,s with univaox, woow it sure made uo for if there were any issues. in a big way, can i PLEASE get siome help. I have just created another account using a diifferent e-mail address and of course i do not want that i have a good balance and i'm getting a bad feeling. Can someone please finslly after 2 weeks of contant trying, help me!
  • mikeee
    @admin
  • Donna Walker
    Hi, Thanks mikeee, i have tried admin, numerous times, they do not reply, it's as if i don't exsist. Again, Thanks
  • fatinha
    Donna feliz natal pra ti e familia e que o ano novo seja repleto de realizaƧoes
  • Donna Walker
    Wooow I finally received a reply, But Only After i remembered my old password. Not a good Vibe! I'm Telling you all, Do not forget your passwords, write them down. This experince was not good, I never received not one reply for help, and this was long before the holidays, Univox certainly received my messages.I done some research, I'm not the first, I sent to many e-mails, reset password clicks, forgot passwords, phone calls,even created a new account, to get a message through, Nothing. There just no way it was not saw by a employee. Strange ASA I commented that I "out of nowhere" I remembered my password, I then received a e-mail, the 1 and only! hmmm suspicious, knowing I had a good balance to redeem. Hey Got to let my friends who participate know, To be safe, for your earnings Write your passwords Down, trying to get a e-mail to reset,a forgotten one, if its anything like what happened to me, you will not get what you worked for! Heads up to my fellow member Friends!
  • Admin
    We truly understand your concern and apologize for the delayed response. Could you please share your contact number so that we can call you and resolve your issue.
  • Donna Walker
    Thanks, As in my above Post i Finally solved the issue.
  • Knavy13
    I liked your reply.
  • Donna Walker
    KOOL! Thanks :)
  • Donna Walker
    hey Could you take time to check out why i am now, not receiving no surveys, this is another 1st. 1st time since i've been a member i have not 1 survey! hmmm
    Thanks
    Donna/Kodeek
  • Donna Walker
    Hi,i cannot speak or read your languge hey thanks for trying though! :up:
  • Donna Walker
    well i didn't really want to "share" my contact number publicly, Since your reply on here "the forum" i have left 3-4 more phone messages, Again, no reply from univox, i have sent 5 e-mails Again, No reply. What is a member to do? How on earth do i get contact with this site? Sure enough i\f you can send a brief "contact you" on here, you can reply to my e-mails and phone calls!
  • Admin
    We request you to please check your inbox. Thanks
  • Donna Walker
    OOh the inbox on here. Yes The man on the phone has "just made this change" I appreciate that, who ever he was, he was pleasant. If i had not of persisted, nothing would of changed. I still have not receive my payment, i'm sure i will now though
    Thanks took a long time, and alot of my persistance, Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.