• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    @ admin: Have you changed your point system, again?? Even answering questions FROM THE SURVEY, I only receive 1 POINT FOR A DQ....What is going on?? Also, why is a survey posted on the available survey list when:

"Thank you very much for your interest. However, this study is no longer available."
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Survey takers: Other than COMPLETED surveys & receiving your correct points, IS ANYONE RECEIVING MORE THAN ONE POINT FOR A DQ SURVEY?
  • Vanditha
    Ya it's getting worse day by day.. points system also changing
  • Vanditha
    I'm also getting one point for some surveys
  • Carol hughes

I have received a penny on some dq
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I'm a little embarrassed to admit, I spend HOURS every day attempting surveys on Univox (retired) and I do not use multiple devices, do you think survey-takers with multiple redemptions are being penalized?? I'm very honest with my responses and do not even try to answer surveys I know I will not be able to complete (Ex: Are you a 17-24 year old boy?; Do you earn more than $200K per year?; Which NY borough to you live in) and yet my time is only worth one cent. Opinions??
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    WOW!!! 2 DQ surveys in a row = 3 points each!!!
  • Kingalfred

i get 1,3,4 points sometimes instant DQ pays 3, sometimes 4 ...
    sometimes answering 10,20 questions getting DQ pays 3, sometimes 4 ,
    i think getting DQ from a higher 123 points may pay 4
    but DQ for a lower 40 pointer may pay 3
    all guess work on my part...

how many sites are you a member of?
  • Kingalfred
    i just got 4 points
    instant DQ from a 20loi 48pts , so my theory blown out the water....
  • godseeconomy
    You get 4 pts when they already had the total number of participants who had answered that survey.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just answered all the prelin questions + about a dozen survey questions--only received one point.

I am only a member of a couple of survey sites....97% of the time is with Univox as there always appears to be unlimited surveys to attempt. I had several hat shut down their site and several that I voluntarily dropped out of for poor customer service; not being paid redemptions or only offer a couple of surveys per week.
  • Vanditha
    And now they are giving 4 points instead of 1 stating that "we have enough participants of your demographics " whatever am happy
  • fatinha
    esta meio estranho
  • cjsenour
    I have found that when I start taking surveys on any day, I am getting 3 DQ points for most of them. However, as I take more, the DQ points drop off if I don't answer any questions. I guess you are only allowed so many per day. I belong to another site where you can only get DQ points for the first 5 DQ's. You can continue taking surveys in the hopes you qualify. I usually stop after 5 DQ. However, this site only offers a few surveys a day, not like UNIVOX where there are a million.
  • guimaraes
    que sit e que fala
  • cjsenour
    One Opinion. Pretty good site.
  • Ananya Advitiya
    Is it global? If you have your referral id, please do send
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Caution: Not supposed to promote other survey sites here.
  • cjsenour
    Aananya - Don't know if it's global. Check on Survey Police for more info.
    Christine - I am not suggesting she drop UNIVOX. Just that this be added to list of surveys. Surely UNIVOX can't have a problem with that.
  • Kingalfred
    ..... i do find myself spending most time in Uni' due to this forum
    if there's nothing else doing in the world of surveys , i log here
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please drop an email to our redemption team for further investigation. Thanks!

• Carol hughes
    I just had a survey they asked my twice if I use dishwashing soap or tablets I said yes I do and I was hoping it was for a test product but the 3rd question was Do
    you buy sex toys online.
    Disqualified
    It wasn't Univox
    Just thought it was funny
  • godseeconomy
    Looks like survey partners are not vetted before being distributed to Univox members to participate in.
  • Admin
    Previously, you were awarded full points for completing a survey and partial points for certain results. We are updating our formula so that you will be always rewarded some points so long as you finish the survey taking experience. We will reward you for your time always.

Overquota 4
    Terminate 3
    SecurityTerminate 1
    Sample cube Terminate 0 points
    ClientOverquota 4
    ClientTerminate 3
    ClientSecurityTerminate 1
    SCTerminate 0 means no points
  • Charlene Bovert
    - LOL !! There is only one survey site that I know of that would ask you that sort of question but they give you the option to bow out if you don't feel comfortable answering those type of questions
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.