• Twink
    I redeemed 2 days ago and have not received my redemption. I'm also waiting for my redemption from Nov 12 that you said you would look into. I've contacted support but don't trust them since they rejected my last redemption.
    I'll PM you my information if you need it.
  • Admin
    We request you to please check your inbox. Thanks!
  • Twink
    To the rest of the forum. I have been turned down twice for redemption since apparently I've provided false information. I've been here 2 years and have never done this since one of the reasons we get paid is because we are trusted to provide accurate information. I don't seem to have way to find out what I did that was a lie. If it was one survey in question, why not disqualify me for that, not steal the $20 dollars I earned. I'm extremely angry. Survey Police is my next stop.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.