• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    ...and so it continues....12 minutes into a 10 LOI....yes, that's correct.

https://sv.ktrmr.com/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.srf (Pharmacy & Medicare Part D)

"This survey is now unavailable"
  • godseeconomy
    SC616365 has no entry sign when I tried to click it. It's been there for a couple of hours now.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    One of the famouse 15/50 surveys (no re-direct back to get DQ points)

United KingdomUnited StatesAustraliaCanadaSingaporeIndiaIrelandEnglish
    Due to maintenance on our servers, access to our surveys and our website is currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    SECOND RESPONSE TO ANOTHER 15/50 SURVEY!! 2 dead surveys in 2 minutes!!

Due to maintenance on our servers, access to our surveys and our website is currently unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again later.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    THIRD DEAD SURVEY IN LESS THAN 10 MINUTES===NO DQ POINTS:

• CHRISTINE KNAPP
    FOURTH DEAD SURVEY...NO DQ POINTS! THERE ARE 40+ SURVEYS LEFT ON THE "AVAILABLE SURVEY" LIST, BUT i'M DONE FOR THE DAY:

• Carol hughes

I just had 2 of them but I was able to hit the back button and at least received 1 point
  • Roxxyb
    And now a different one. I wouldn't be so persistent if I were not so close to cashing out.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    SURVEY #FIVE...NO DQ POINTS!!

United KingdomUnited StatesAustraliaSingaporeIndiaIrelandEnglish
    Due to heavy response volume we were unable to process your request.
    Please try refreshing your browser to continue.
    If this page appears again, come back in a few minutes to try again.
    We apologise for the inconvenience.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    DEAD SURVEY #6..NO DQ POINTS...dkr1 SURVEY RE: NEW FOOD PRODUCTS FROM DEL MONTE...FINISHED THE ENTIRE SURVEY--I KNOW, BECAUSE I CLICKED ON THE "FINISH SURVEY" BUTTON & RECEIVED THIS:

• Roxxyb
    Yes. I made a complaint to support.
    I'm relatively new to Univox but I don't think I'll stick around very long. Even if I get surveys, they pay 50 cents for up to an hour of work.
    I just want to make enough to cash out at this point.
  • godseeconomy
    There was an internet outage some hours ago. All sorted now.
  • Kingalfred
    i used to get really p!$$ed and jump straight into "email" mode ....
    WHERE ARE MY POINTS
    WHERE IS MY INCENTICE
    Now i dont care.,.,.,. pfffffffft.,.,.,.
    it just wound me up more the whole process of chasing down points, proving i'm not a liar or a cheat, or trying to scam
    i'd take it out on the next survey

.. Do you eat chocolate.. No
    .. Do you like Christmas.. No
    .. Do you like puppies.. No
    .. Do you need to take a nap.. *stamps feet* No........
  • Carol hughes

I agree with you on the points It's not worth the aggravation if it doesn't go back to the site I just move on I don't even both emailing them anymore about that.
    But when it comes to a redemption I am not letting that go I have one now that I received the email that it was processed but never received it in my PayPal so I keep contacting Univox everyday hopefully it will come to a happy end.
  • Kingalfred
    i never read that far... i agree on not letting redemptions go
    i always got paid in paypal
    but decided to go with Amazon
    i never saw the codes, deleted it
    but on enquiring of the amount, as dollars convert to pounds converted from the code
    i had not added this code, so asked for the code resending
    i asked for it resending due to redeeming 2695 into Amz,Vouch's
    so they resent
    my 2695 then never came through
    they said we just sent the codes
    i said yes you did but it was a resend which converted to £12 odd
    i said 2695 does not convert to £12 as i'd redeemed around 1500 pts
    they did not solve this and ROBBBBBED me of 2695
    would they listen.,.,.,. no .... it was quite easy to look into.,.,.,. had 2 codes sent been activated ... no
    how many codes had i activated.,.,. one.,.,.,. how many redeems.,.,. 2 .,.,.,. not rocket science...
    i now use PP only here

Amazon vouchers.,. redeemed from many sites i use
    i claim, close the window, refresh my emails browser, the codes are there, instantly within a minute....
  • Carol hughes

That should have been easily resolved
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Have you noticed that @admin has never jumped into this conversation regarding the "dead surveys?" I do not speed through surveys (autofill brings up the response; my state is near the top of the list; I am retired and live alone-so that is easy to figure out; my race has not changed, etc.) and when you have the SAME exact surveys and/or questions, you know what to check: never played golf; don't use any of those listed banks; my primary credit card is not listed, not pregnant, et al.....My most recent was the ORIGINAL SURVEY 15/50....re-directed to 1/2 dozen surveys and finally qualified for a 2 minute survey-answered ALL 10 questions and hit "send" then was told I sped through the survey since the original was 15 LOI.!
  • JMac
    That's why I ixnayed my Univox account and one other for the very same reason. Constantly redirecting me for surveys. Paying 25-50 cents for half an hour work. I ONLY have 3 survey sites I use. Ones I've used for a long time and pay generally well. I thought Univox and the other one would have been a good complement. Nope. Terrible. I keep a profile on this site as I really enjoy reading the other posters comments and advice about survey taking.
  • cjsenour
    Can't Univox count above 40? After going several weeks with no surveys, I finally got an invite. Said I had 40 surveys. After not qualifying for about 20, still had 40 surveys. Tried a few more - still 40 surveys. Finally the count started going down. Just cashed out yesterday for 1000 points. I think all except maybe 50 were DQ points. Gets very frustrating. Surely my opinions are worth something to someone. I understand that as a female I can't answer questions about male body parts. At 78 I am not pregnant and probably don't have small children at home. I don't have a smart phone or web cam, so I DQ on those points. But WHAT DO THEY WANT?
  • Carol hughes
    I had a lot of the 15/50 surveys on my dashboard this morning no questions asked dq right away got 2 points for each one I'm okay with that it's better then taking me to 6 surveys and don't qualify after spending 20 minutes trying and then get dq.
  • Charlene Bovert
    I don't mind being directed to 2 surveys but on the 3rd I'm out as it starts to be to time consuming and very frustrating.
  • Kingalfred
    i'm lucky if i get 300 invites per week.,.,. a dozen over the weekend
    i dont seem to have this problem described here... my profile is now fixed.. i'm getting more than one point per DQ, and actually completed 5 surveys the day my account became "active" again
    14 completions in a week or so... only little ones.. 3-6loi for 22-43pts a couple larger
    i will never understand how users get between 20-200 invites a day to be D'Q'd from
    nothing to do with demographics if user A tanks 20 surveys and user B, 200
    i have no idea how Uni' makes profit off 15loi 25pt surveys when it pays out 100's of users 4,6, points for a click...

like mintvine/branded surveys.,., log in 10 days on the trot get 10c per day a dollar for a 10 day poll streak 2$ per 10 days per user
    this has now stopped.. 5 per poll no streak pay out, i calculated this saves them around 15k $ per 10 days ... so imagine what Uni' would save not giving out these D'Q points 1000's of dollars per day..
    just pay 10-50 12-60 15-100 15+ 100+ so on n so forth .,.,. i see skimping everywhere
    too many users now 75% of sites want more loi for less pts

and the amount of invites i get to, "join our forum, work more than an hour a week, get put in a prize draw you're never going to win"..
    so yeah, come work for us for free
    has anyone ever one a prize draw?
    i have one twice in 30 months £1 each time but this site pays per survey, the polls are another side to it..
    one question, one answer, one entry...

Sundays
    too little amount of surveys
    too much time to waffle on.,.,.,.
    *wanders off*
  • Carol hughes

I agree
    Yesterday just for the heck of it I wanted to see how many it would take me to and it was 6 I won't do that anymore.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Mint is going downhill fast. I've lost my motivation with them.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - To much time for 6 for sure.
  • Carol hughes

I used to do so well with Mint cashed out every 2 weeks sometimes more not the case anymore
  • Cindybbb
    Just did a survey took about 30 minutes on America’s got talent which I felt was way too long but anyway after al, the questions and time came back I did not qualify seems like a scam. Got my answers for nothing even went to the personal question and then kicked out
  • godseeconomy
    How frustrating. Look upon it as charity giving. That will diffuse the anger/annoyance and helps to give you a 'feel good' factor! Better than bringing on hypertension!
  • Roxxyb
    That happens too often here.
    I think they get a lot of free work on this survey site. I'm pretty much done with it.
    I've complained to them about situations like this via telephone call. They actually paid me for that one.
  • Roxxyb
    I think I'm going to stop for the same reason.
    I do several other sites and none of them pay as low as these.
    I was just trying to get to cash out but I don't think it's going to happen with all the dead ends and getting redirected 3 or 4 times.
  • JMac
    Not a bad idea my friend. A big fat time waster, this survey site. I was a member for a year. Every single time I'd tell myself, I'll give them one more chance and if this redirect, small payout continues, I'm just dumping them. I waited until I cashed out and then deleted my survey profile. The computer worked very fast on that transaction!

There are several good sites to use. I can't mention them here. One of them I've been a member for a decade and it's an invite only.

The other one ONLY pays in PayPal and they're pretty good.

The other one you chat with a bot. It takes about a week to get enough points for a 5 dollar Amazon or PayPal cashout.

I also use receipt apps. One is pretty popular. I usually get about $20 in PayPal every 2 months. I just just scan my grocery and retail.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Maybe you should message your Roxxyb privately about other sites and STOP knocking Univox down!
    I have been a member for a very long time and this IS THE BEST SITE EVER!!!!!
    I will defend this site and knock down anyone who belittles UNIVOX.
    If you think that your voice will be heard from the members who are dedicated to this site will make them leave you are soooooo wrong.
  • Ching
    I have been getting less and less surveys right after my second redemption. For most of the surveys Im not qualified or the quota is filled. Im not even able to make more than 50 points per day.
  • Roxxyb
    Is it possible to pm here?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Click on their name and hit send a message.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yikes! I clicked on a 12 LOI survey..it took me directly to: 2018 National Health Research Survey - October for 30 MINUTES!! The survey loaded so slowly, I backed out of it. Two more surveys thsat never re=dorected back to available surveys page for DQ points.
  • godseeconomy
    Wondered what pm meant. You mean pn = post note, surely?
  • Donna
    PM - Private Message!
  • godseeconomy
    Oh, Didn't know that. Must be a whatsapp development like ROFL rolling on floor laughing !!
  • JMac
    Charlene, I wasn't aware I was talking to you. And as far as your little rant, go fly a kite. There has been plenty of members upset with this site and the games they play. I'll say whatever I want.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - You should know you were not talking me as you were talking to all the dedicated members on this forum that see your lame comments and we don't accept others on this forum for putting down UNIVOX.
    Plus, look at the person who had their baby rant, you!
  • Roxxyb
    I'm relatively new to Univox, maybe a month or so. I said I would give it a chance and I have.
    They pay very poorly and it's gotten worse in the short time I've been here.
    The constant looping, where you're going from one to the next without being qualified, the dead ends are getting to be much more common.
    Today, I worked on a survey for 30 minutes, completed it and then received a disqualification notice.
    The last time this happened, I called and they made it right.
    This time, I tried calling them but they're only taking messages.

I'm not insulting members but you should know there are much better sites out there.

I haven't decided whether to continue until I cash out or to cut my losses but I have to agree with JMac.
    Univox is a big waste of time.
  • JMac
    I've read your rants about Univox before. Now when someone else does it, it's suddenly butt hurt time. Either you're working for them or just grateful to get crumbs when you finish a survey. I find it odd you're taking this so personally.
  • sharonh
    Mikeee (My husband) won a 100 pt daily prize at Branded within the past three months.
  • Kingalfred
    Never won at Branded, for me it's a weird site these days, i get invited to 175pt 22loi surveys open the email and its 22loi for 23pts , or even less, i used to plod on and cash out monthly but that was with the help of the poll streak $6.00 per 30 days, i'm going to struggle with out it's points, see how it goes , been a bleak week all round, i got a survey on easter eggs, where and how n how much and for who am i going to buy for, i'm like bit late or early here aintcha...been getting a few black Friday sales, how much are you going to spend, you never know until they reveal the deal
  • sharonh
    yeah bummer about poll streak going away. I can never finished as many as mikeee. I relied on poll streak to earn points as some weeks maybe only finish one or two there. I had maybe three or four elite bonuses for 10 surveys in a week.
  • Carol hughes

I used to do so well with them cashing out every 2 weeks but now they pay so little when I do qualify
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.