• Donna
    @Admin Can you please do something about all of these surveys that do not reroute back to Univox after being disqualified? They just endlessly go from survey to survey! Enough people have been complaining about them in the forum that you had to have seen the complaints!
  • mikeee
    make them go away.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I've requested admin to check this out, too! No response! These surveys are so illogically contructed you'll never obtain appropriate responses. Submit viable surveys and you'll get viable responses.
  • NatalieM
    I have also requested admin to fix this and credit my attempts and still nothing is being done. It has been over a month now. It is not only the 15/53 but also the 15/75. Not receiving responses back now
  • Carol hughes
    I am starting to see these surveys on other sites as well
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Yes, I've run into these surveys on other sites, too.
  • mikeee
    it's raining garbage.
  • Carol hughes

Seems like the ones I have been getting this weekend are not asking a slew of questions or none at all and redirecting me for my dq points greatful for that
  • Ashok Bhatia
    these will give you 2 p0ints just click
  • Charlene Bovert
    @Admin - I do get a lot of them but I don't have a major problem with them even if I do have to go many other sites as it usually ends up back on Uni. I do have one issues about 'The Bank You Use' as mine is not listed and there is None Of The Above or N/A to choose from, but that's the company who wrote the survey question and not Univox.
  • Carol hughes
    I thought the 15/50 point surveys were getting a little better but this afternoon had been awful I ended up closing so many of them they are asking me the same questions and long ones and then taking me into 1 2 and sometimes 3 surveys before I finally get disqualified and get back to my dashboard I was wasting 15 minutes on them I'm not doing it for 2 cents
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Even though Univox does not write/construct these surveys, they should be abale to review the survey content that THEIR customer is submitting to the Univox survey members.
  • godseeconomy
    And give feedback to the originator of the survey companies that commissioned the surveys.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    ....and still no response from @Admin....Yesterday I was forwarded again and again to surveys that were 30 or 45 minutes long (originally 15 LOI)....when not qualified, I would be forwarded to MORE of the 30 or 45 LOI surveys....I actually lost count of the re-directs. I think it's time members insist on "1 click = 1 survey."
  • Donna
    Sigh!!! I have 40 of these go nowhere 15 minute/50 point surveys!
  • Carol hughes

I had 29 of them starting my day but at least no questions asked disqualified right away as soon as they start asking me the questions I know there going to take me into multiple surveys so I have had to just close them and move on.
  • Emmi Godau
    I had 21 surveys and after the first questions they close and some did not even re route to UNIVOX site
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.