• Carol hughes
    I seem to be getting a lot of surveys from opinion research that are never ending it seems like I have to go to 2 or 3 of them before going back to Univox to get my dq points not liking it
  • Carol hughes
    I am still getting these surveys I was able to complete 2 yesterday was it worth it probably not because I spent hours yesterday trying to clear my dashboard of them and this morning I have 8 that are the same format.
  • Carol hughes
    Those are the only ones I have on my dashboard this morning. Very frustrating
  • Syvynn
    Are you referring to these? Or looks similar to these:
    d88zpqmcu3wfjari.jpg

If so, these are so annoying. I know I have tried hundreds of these. Only been able to get back to the dashboard on a small handful of them. Otherwise they keep redirecting back to the same page (router page) you start from to "try again" for another survey. I know I've spent over 15 minutes trying to get back to Univox on them only for them to go back to routing survey page above. So now, when these load I just close out the browser or the app (since they are master redirects and not allowing you to dq back to dashboard) as soon as I see them. I don't care enough about making a few cents to put myself through that hassle. Neither should anyone. @Admin should do something about this. I would prefer not to use that routing site.
  • Carol hughes

Those are the ones I am talking about it usually takes about 4 survey tries before it goes back to your dashboard almost everyone I had yesterday was one of those
  • Syvynn
    If you get back to uni after 4 tries, you're lucky!
  • Syvynn
    And then to make a show of it... I go and actually complete one these. HA!
  • Carol hughes

lol I completed 2 yesterday and 1 today but that doesn't make me like them any better
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Bad surveys......I've tried so many & keep getting passed around to different surveys, never to qualify OR get DQ points. I've left them on my available survey page in the hope that the surveys will expire and disappear.
  • Syvynn
    Now I just completed a second one in a row from them. I need to verbally complain more often HA!!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    38 available surveys this morning...20 are the 15/50 surveys! Ye gads, their multiplying like rabbits!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just clicked on a 10/60 pt. survey...received this (and did not re-direct back to available survey page):
    Error 403 - This web app is stopped.
    The web app you have attempted to reach is currently stopped and does not accept any requests. Please try to reload the page or visit it again soon.

If you are the web app administrator, please find the common 403 error scenarios and resolution here. For further troubleshooting tools and recommendations, please visit Azure Portal.

Yes, it was 10 LOI for 60 pts..not the 15/50.
  • Carol hughes

It's hard not to try doing them when that's 90% of what's on my dashboard
  • Carol hughes

Same here 90% of what's on my dashboard it seems like the more I try. the more I get
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Univox must have received a nice survey contract from: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com
  • Kingalfred
    fzg9f1z172bihzih.png

Opinion Outpost
    still get invites but dont use these anymore "SSI" is/was a site i had to allow access to my data
    i didnt, once opened i declined ....
  • Carol hughes

I am getting Burnt out now for attempting these surveys its taking way to much time and most of the surveys on my dashboard are those I was trying one this morning and spending 15 minutes trying I was told This Survey is closed so if course it was a dead end and didn't go back to the dashbord so no points for me. Not a good way to start my morning
  • Carol hughes
    I have 26 surveys on my dashboard and they are all the 15min 50points that go on and on
  • godseeconomy
    I have never got more than 10 invites at any one time from Univox. Surveys must be all for USA residents.
  • NatalieM
    Hi all
    So this is happening to others not just myself. All the ones that are 15min 53 points. I leave them for last and then take screenshots before I start them. Have emailed about it but STILL nothing has been done.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Admin: Why aren't you correcting this problem?????
  • Carol hughes
    I had 2 surveys this morning that I did not qualify for and I waited patiently for it to go back to the dashboard but it just sat there so I hit refresh and if course I got the You clicked the refresh button either way I wasn't getting any dq points not a good way to start my morning
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I cleared out all of the 15/50 surveys last evening......this morning they are all back PLUS the number has doubled!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Got this when attempting a 15/50 survey:

Whoa! Are you sure you want to go there?
    https://beasurveytaker.com/RouterSu… may be risky to visit.

Well, isn't THAT special....thanks UNIVOX!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Here's another dead 15/50 survey:

Site Report
    Here’s why beasurveytaker.com/RouterSurvey/ could be risky
    We scanned this site and found that it’s not as secure as it should be. Please click with caution.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.