• Syvynn
    Not that I have hopes of winning or even remotely close to a win, but I like to know that "things" are working right around here. When I see something that is a "glitch" to me it makes me wonder if it's just me or if there is an issue (and where there is one there are many).

So does anyone else have this issue on Wall of Fame (mines been like this since last week).
    ziu7nqggzrvdfai7.jpg
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you we request you to please refresh your dashboard page once and try again as our end the wall of fame page is working absolutely fine. Thanks!
  • Syvynn
    I have refreshed, I have even closed the browser and reopened. I have tried (the image above) with Firefox and just now I used Google Chrome and it shows the same thing for me.
  • Mele McCabe
    Mine has been the same as Syvynn. The points are being awarded ( I was forturnate enough to win yesterday but the names are not published
  • Syvynn
    Still not working... But I've noticed another issue on my Wall of Fame page.

Today is the first of the month, so points have been reset. But yet none of the points on the daily scoreboard match the points on the monthly scoreboard. They should be the exact same numbers. For instance, mine is showing that I have 33 on daily but only 23 on Monthly. The number one spot at the moment is showing 119 on daily and 89 on monthly.

Why?
  • Mele McCabe
    same for me. My monthly score is twenty behind my daily score. Also for others on the board.
  • godseeconomy
    Same screen as yours. I noticed that earlier and just put it aside as it said contest in progress.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please allow us some time.
  • Carol hughes

I noticed the same as you and the first thing this morning I had a Rank and engagement score I hadn't even attempted any surveys yet
  • Syvynn
    There servers reset for the day, somewhere around 8-8:30 Eastern Time. So if you did any survey attempts last night, then they count for "today".
  • Carol hughes

I wasn't home so I know I didn't
  • Admin
    We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved please refresh your page. Thanks
  • Syvynn
    Thank you, that part is now fixed... but can you please find out why there is a discrepancy between the daily and monthly leader boards today on the 1st day of the new contest cycle? Since this is day 1, the monthly score should reflect the daily scores... and as far as I can see, most of the monthly scores are 10-30 points lower than the daily score. How is that possible?

8xswhgff4e83nplt.jpg
    ji2yaiuy9m71w06r.jpg
  • Admin
    Thanks for the confirmation we will forward this concern to the higher team for further review please allow us some time. Thanks!
  • Mele McCabe
    The discrepancy is still not fixed. Any ideas when the daily and monthly will be synced?
  • Mele McCabe
    Hello Admin,
    The point discrepancy has not yet been resolved. I won the daily yesterday with 156.5 engagement points. Today I have 84 engagement points.Yet my monthly total is only 210. Are you working to resolve this issue?

thank you Mele
  • Syvynn
    @Admin

My "contest" points are messed up. As you can see from the included screenshots. In the Date Field is the points and in the Points Field is the dates. Can you fix this AND make sure that the correct points have been added to my account?

bc3rrrlfl11fh2z8.jpg
    qys4n0whmnlxzk7s.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.