• UCLA
    How is it possible that someone already has 200 on the daily wall?
    This is at 4:40am est.
    The person below them has 66.
    Something doesnt smell right with that.
    This person has almost the same amount of points from 7h 40 min than I have in 23 days.
    & Im on here everyday
  • godseeconomy
    I ignore this unfathomable engagement score activity. It makes no sense to me at all. I don't sweat over who gets what or how I am doing re this activity. I too am on this site every day as I am retired and have the spare time! I do enjoy interacting with the regulars here.
    By the way, UCLA, is that referring to university of LA? We have [plenty of friends there. My children visit UCLA yearly.
  • Kingalfred
    100 attempts on a mobile = 70
    10 completes = 50
    2 redeems = 20
    3 refferals = 30
    even that haul won't get you there
    i read a long time ago
    in shoutmix, only 10 survey completions were allowed
    i dont know if this is still the case
    @Admin are you still only allowed 10 completions per day?
  • Kingalfred
    3cuddlz5h6r7ogfe.png

this is my W O F scores today Sunday 12.16 UK
  • Kingalfred
    7fogzyf78w9jb76o.png

Monthly top 10 big difference in scores
    some get luckier than others...
  • Carol hughes

I don't pay to much attention to the wall of fame I will check it to see who's on there I also can not see how there scores can be so high yesterday was a weekend and I never get that many surveys there have been times I haven't even made it on the dashboard I am also on here multiple times a day and I think I am doing okay even though I am rarely on the Wall Of Fame.
  • Kingalfred
    i have a look see, if the points are high it generally means that i will get a fair few invites
    that day, if there low i know it's not just me who's running low on invites
    most i got was close to 40, thats because i downloaded the mobi' app to see if i get more than 1 DQ point per DQ or at least a survey acceptance, this is a windows tablet, my phone Android, same results either way, so i know it's not my problem , it's theres...
  • godseeconomy
    I don't use mobile. Too fiddly for my arthritic fingers!! Never get 10 completes per day. My 4 referrals are dormant, still showing pending. So, in all probability, I'll never attain WOF. So not going to waste time and energy nor stress on that.
  • Kingalfred
    ...... i also took notice of the amount of people who took the weekly polls
    now it hovers around 880 - 940 .,.,. when i first joined 10.000 people were taking the polls
    so the rats certainly abandoned this ship....
  • sharonh
    The poll is not in as noticeable spot any more. I am sure I have missed a few polls.
  • Kingalfred
    uctl3s0rq4r2b1z1.png
    Dashboard page ...
    i forget about it but do most..
    Sharonh
  • Carol hughes

I never even think to look there I just try to scroll down every couple days to see if there is a new poll I always seem to forget when there is I think it's Thursday but not really sure.
  • mikeee
    somebody must be really engaged.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.