• mariedowd
    there are so many dead surveys. especially the ones that are in green, the say so surveys. you can guarantee you will get...ANSWERS NOT SAVED
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Just attempted a survey...30 minutes/36 points....after answering questions for 45 minures, the survey FROZE, did not revert back to survey page to get DQ points! WEB SURVEY/OPINION BAR!
  • Syvynn
    Same here. So aggravating! It was on Cookies!
  • sharonh
    Glad I skipped that one. I didn't like the time spent vs points given.
  • Carol hughes
    I had one today that I thought it would never end was an Ipso I already had spent 30 minutes on it and it was only half way done according to the bar on top I ended up closing it which I rarely do.
    I just did another one took 25 minute received 27 cents. What is wrong with me
  • Kingalfred
    i dont go near those, open for D'Q points only
    stop doing them they will have to raise incentive..prbcfu8io2w1jej4.png
    i took my amount earned here
    divided by surveys completed
    this is my average pay out per survey taken
    plus all the D'Q points thrown in there
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Yes I answered two surveys that said thank you for taking the survey successfully at the end and instead of returning to univox, it said you did not qualify and did not received the points as well. It was just a waste of time.
  • mariedowd
    more dead surveys. SO TIRED OF SEEING........ANSWERS NOT SAVED
  • mikeee
    it is the survey graveyard!
  • mariedowd
    i get as far as do you want your opinions heard. That i a dead survey.
    TODAY. 9-18, START WITH 34 SURVEYS. NOT ONE WORKED.
    ANSWERS NOT SAVED. 34 OF THEM.
    SITE IS NOW LAST SITE I DO.
    YOU CANT GET ANYWHERE WHEN THEY THROW THIS AT YOU
  • Kingalfred
    @Admin

please mend the problem, i have gotten nowhere for 2 weeks, instant booted
    "this survey carries no D.Q points"
    over 240 surveys with just 1 point DQ, average DQ is 4 points , so this has cost me 240 x 3 points in D.Q points plus all the surveys i may or may not have completed....
    plus lots of other users are getting many differing problems....
    Thanks...

@Admin
  • Admin
    We regret the inconveniences. We request you to please draft an email to our team at with all the related details so that they can help you out as we have shared your concern with the team.
  • Steve Rinehart
    I just attempted 54 surveys, qualified for zero, as usual. Never even saw an actual survey and was disqualified without a single question on all but three. This is brutal.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconveniences. We have received your two tickets regarding the same issue and the team is working on it please allow us some time. Thanks!
  • Roxxyb

This happened to me and I sent a complaint. The answer I received is that I qualified at the beginning of the survey but by the time I finished, I was no longer qualified.
    What kind of answer is this?!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    That is their standard reply.....unfortunately.
  • mariedowd
    those light blue surveys, if those come up, you wont get anywhere they are the 50 and 70 point surveys. get out f them immediately.
  • Ching
    I am getting very less surveys since my second redemption. For most of the surveys I'm not qualified and get only 2 points. I'm not even able to make more than 50 points in a day. Quite discouraging I think. I don't know if the same thing has happen to everyone.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.