• Sonu Agal
    Dear @admin

I request Univox to reward The top 50 monthly winners and top 5 daily winners. To set off this univox can decrease points of reward for all the users. This will inspire to all other users who are active on Univox.

Dear other Univox Team Members - I hope you also agree on this.
  • Kingalfred
    Yes Admin payout the top 500 monthly members and top 50 daily members...
    congratulations to all the winners.,.,. which of, i will never be one ...
  • Admin
    Thanks for writing to us! We would like to share with you that we have forwarded your valuable feedback to the higher management for implementation.
  • sharonh
    if we have it the top 1000 monthly maybe I would get something.
  • mikeee
    I gave you a plaudet!
  • Kevin H
    Sadly I'll never get a prize, it must be my demographic, I hardly ever get to complete a survey (1.86% completed) so my engagement points are very slow to amass.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Sadly, I'll never get a prize because I refuse to use multiple devices to earn points.
  • Kevin H
    What about rewarding the top 3 from each country :)
  • Kevin H
    Just re read the comment from Christine, me being a novice what difference does it make if you use multiple devices as i only use my iPad
  • Mele McCabe
    using multiple devices allows you to click through many surveys in shorter time, thus accumulating more engagement points.
  • Kevin H
    Oh I see, thanks. That wouldn't help me, I attempt every survey it's just that I rarely qualify for one :)
  • fatinha
    eu sempre procuro fazer omelhor estou feliz e satisfeita
  • acrimony
    I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the https://paperwritingservices.reviews/, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.
  • cjsenour
    FLAGGED FOR SPAM ON AN OLD THREAD.
  • MsChristy
    @Admin: How about deleting this entire, 2 year old thread?
  • MARIANA PM
    até por não fazer muito sentido
  • Nat M

Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.

2. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the admins have the right to move that topic to another better-suited category.

3. Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at univoxcommunity.com . Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.

4. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.

5. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

6. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

7. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum admins deem reasonable.

8. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.

9. Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
  • Nat M

You have to contact Support and ask why you are unable to access your account

• hasret gür
    Hello sir. When my friends click on my reference link, they become members, but they do not appear in my reference list. When they clicked on my referral link it would appear in my list. it is not visible now. I checked my referral link, it's ok. Is there a problem with your referral system?

9 of my friends signed up and they don't show up on my list. Have you finished the reference system?
  • cjsenour
    Contact Su9pport. I don't think Admin can help with this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.