• mikeee
    Anyone else having to answer 10 questions of samplecube in the last week or 2 for a lot of surveys
    before it sends you to a site, tells you that you don't qualify, or dead ends you?
    It uses to preload your profile and spin on it's merry way without asking so many questions.
    Hope it stops soon.
  • sharonh
    I don't have a smartphone, I don't smoke, yes I voted, there are X people in my household, ....etc

Yes, I get the same
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Same here, but it feels longer than 2 weeks as there are sooo many questions over and over again that have already been answered to many times. Also getting the 15/70 surveys with a ton of questions and getting the No Respondent Token Available or something to those words.
  • mikeee
    It may be longer then 2 weeks, but I am getting tired of it! lol
    All the more frustrating when you answer all the questions and it blows up.
  • Kingalfred
    the problem i'm having is , i just click, then instantly... "Sorry you dont qualify" i have had one DQ point for my last 60 attempts.,.,. the other mini surveys, asking half a dozen questions but paying nothing and going nowhere ive noticed them on a lot of other sites, just like they're are seeking census questions for free...
  • Kingalfred
    @Admin are there technical problems going on?
    concerning redirection at the beginning of surveys, as i say, no, or one DQ points is all
    thanks..
  • Carol hughes

I have had the same asking the same questions over and over and it never leads to a survey I don't think it would matter what answer you click because it's not going to get you into a survey.
    I have had the No respondent found also and that one does not redirect
    I have had them also on other sites but seems like more on here and I still get the surveys that you click on them and then they do the disappearing act.
    A lot of wasted time
  • Twink
    All surveys today are 53 points for 15 minutes. Those are usually Cint and do not redirect back to Univox, so I'm no even getting a penny for DQ. I don't normally even try them but that's all that's available today.
  • Kingalfred
    Twink if you press the back button in your browser bar, it will reload the page, press it again it gives you the point .....2kyp38p42ezc59lw.png
  • Kingalfred
    having noticed this "Not Secure" anyone elses Uni' page read not secure?
    u3cmbk2i4ve707bh.png
  • Kingalfred
    ..... hmmmm.... homepage is secure .... click to come into forum, unsecure ....
  • godseeconomy
    Just noticed that. Is that why there are so many scam mails here?
  • Admin
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have forwarded issue with the technical team and they are working on it, please allow us some time we will fix this issue soon.
  • Kingalfred
    Godseeconomy i dont know how far they can get or how advanced they are
    but when these spammers fill the forum with links, just because that link says one thing, it does not mean it cant do another, for instance you may be giving them permissions to look into your stored info, bookmarks, passwords, online banking details? hopefully your in comp security would ask "Allow" this activity so you can disallow manually, if not, they could sneak in the back door, i know i never clicked links but i did have a few run ins with them verbally, if they were so inclined or savvy enough to be able to hack my details , this forum may be unable to stop them getting at you, security wise.,. maybe...
    dr5ech61jzgq7f9z.png
  • Twink
    Thanks Kingalfred, I'll give it a try.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for the info. It is beyond my capacity. I get my adult children to ensure the laptop I'm using is safe. I trust them to sort all these security staff for me. If something unusal appears, I text them for advice before I do anything! I had once deleted so many things I crashed the whole computer altogether! I'm not techy at all.
  • Carol hughes

You sound just like me If i have a problem call my daughter
  • Kingalfred
    .,.,. if in doubt leave it alone or cancel the process....
  • godseeconomy
    Good to have such:love: tech backup!!!! lol ...:love:
  • Kingalfred
    @Admin there are still problems in samplecube
    i have had 1 point DQ's for the past 140 attempts
    it just micro blinks and flashes straight to "sorry"
    more than a week getting nowhere, not one question on initial survey opening you used to get at least a few questions thrown at you
    please sort this
  • Bob Dack
    I'm at a loose at to what to do about what to do or why I'm here if I can only use the Community Forum page
    and not the Survey page with this problem I'm having after clicking in & getting to the blank that is
    sample-cube com/routing
    days ago the sign-in was not recoqnizing my old password and forced me to change it since then there has been nothing but problems???
    I really can not fathom what could possibly be wrong or what happened or how I can fix it?
    I ran two types of virus scans and I have deleted all all my cookies?
    But still if I click on a survey on the survey page and the Sample cube goes to a blank page & in the headerbar it says routing But
    there is no redirect and it just sits on the blank page and there is no DQpoints awarded for the try-out either?
    We are now on about day 9 of all these mishaps?
    I am at a loose of what to do??

Maybe I should just cash out and quit and then come back as another customer and see if that works as yours is the only survey site I'm having a problem with?
    there been any action on the Blank page sample-cubecom/routing problem I have been having for the last 7-9days now?
    No redirecting,No DQpoints award?
  • Paulgro
    It's like taking a survey just to get to a survey.
  • mightyari
    Bob, I'm getting the same Sample Cube blank page issue. I have cleared and updated everything I can think of. I have then contacted Univox and nothing has been resolved. Sample Cube is owned by Market Cube and according to easycounter website their domain registration or something like that expired over 20 days ago. Not sure if I'm allowed to link the site. It has happened as I've finally been able to approach the minimum cash out so I'm pretty annoyed by this. Many of these kind of sites just scam people and waste their time.
  • Kingalfred

sounds like its their problem not yours, it's nothing to do with your end

Admin .....
  • guimaraes
    realmente eu apenas fico na espera
  • Bob Dack

But it's like here they don't believe us or just don't care not sure which?
    I just found out that another site Branded Survey is having the same problem with the survey of theirs using that Sample cube com Routing Company also?
  • Bob Dack

I just a letters back fro them?

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We truly understand your concern and apologize for the delayed response.
    Would like to inform you that your issue will be resolved within the next 48 hours
    as the team is working on the same issue.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

So ,who know how long that ready is eh?
  • Paulgro
    I'm also with Branded and they do have many problems there. When I was having problems there I do have to say one of the support people stayed with me until it was finally fixed and it took 2 days to do it. Many places would have said , that's life and gave up. Hope the fix it here for you.
  • Bob Dack

Well here on day 14 or 15 I finally got around to installing CHROME as
    a second browser and dropping the survey page on favorites on it?!?
    Yes it is accessing them from it BUT I seem to remember getting more
    DQ points awarded using my original Firefox Browser rather than this
    CHROME Browser ,so is it just me or is this ture for everyone?
    And why are they trying to force us to use the Chrome Browser?
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I don't think it's a force to use Chrome. I think I remember suggestions to use Fire or Chrome. Personally I like Chrome the best as I tried Fire many years ago and didn't like it.
    I really hope things get better for you as I hate seeing people struggle or having so many tech issues.
  • fatinha
    gosto muita mais tem outras opiçoes
  • Paulgro
    I stopped using Firefox last year because they went security crazy and would lket me go where I wanted. I started using Chrome after that and everything is fine wherever I go.
  • sharonh
    I think I have always chrome for surveys. (I use Opera for other websites.) I don't know if DQ points are less on Chrome. It shouldn't make any difference, but who knows.
  • Bob Dack

Well now after 15 day it is working on Firefox but the regular couple 2-4 DQpoints are now far and few between it seems,looks like we are getting Mizered-out again on the DQpoints thing?
    Didn't we already go through this last year???
  • Charlene Bovert
    - Glad it is working for you. I can't remember the last time we got 2 points and yes the 4's are few and far between. Don't know what is happening but as the song goes "Here We Go Again". Just hoping the surveys pick up soon & hope yours are staying the same and havn't declined.
  • Paulgro
    I've seen some with no points. I guess they say the vendor decides but I don't know.
  • Nat M
    Today it is my turn. Every survey i have attempted no redirection so stopped doing them .All sample cube

r8i9a8dq42dkdtsu.png

And then when i back space this message comes up

gcfkuw55yn3m6a1r.png

Sure something went wrong NO REDIRECTION AGAIN!!!
  • Emmi Godau
    We're sorry …
    There don't seem to be any available surveys for you at this time.
    10 times today but does not get back to the site
  • Michele
    I have had exactly the same 10 in a row no redirect no dq pts all Sample Cube. It’s been happening for weeks now. Ugh !!
  • Nat M

Today has been my worse day for surveys not redirecting. I just stopped doing them. Some have disappeared and just have done a desktop one that was not there today. That one redirected back.
  • Michele
    Yes, same here! Hope tomorrow improves.
  • Sacha
    [reply="Michele;73199"

Same here 10 or so Surveys not redirecting and no DQ points . Not even 1 point .maybe better tomorrow
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will get back to you within 24hours with all the details.
  • Michele
    thanks I hope they fix it for good!
  • Donna
    So tired of them messing with the DQ points. I still use Univox, but not NEARLY as much as I was just a year ago.
  • Bob Dack

Yes,I'd think there are alot of peoples who've voiced that opinion?
  • Bob Dack
    They only just think the solved the sample Cube Routing
    problem but it is still happening but maybe not on all like
    before but still on some of the survey as I have had this still
    happening to me!
  • Nat M

Mine has improved since yesterday. Think i only had one out of 15 that did not redirect today.
  • guimaraes
    somente 2 e olha la
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.