• Barbara Hart
    Is this the way it's going to be from now on? if so, Univox doesn't really want people to answer any surveys. I am not going to spend my time to get 3 points after 20+ minutes. What an insult.
  • Carol hughes

Hoping it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon I did email them
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Would like to share that we have reported this issue to the team and they are working on it. Please do not worry our team will fix this issue on a priority basis.
  • Kingalfred
    Admin .,. if these surveys are taken will the incentive be re adjusted?
    or do you suggest ignoring them
    or take them and take note of survey numbers?
    this could be a whole lot of work at your end
    i'm just going to ignore them
  • mariedowd
    I'm not doing them
  • rtb
    Yes, I think it's best to not do any of these 3c surveys. The company will be motivated more to fix it when Univox's clients complain why nobody has takem their survey. Remember we the survey takers are the "product" or service that Univox sells as market research to their actual customers.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.