• mikeee
    For a brief while, every survey I saw was worth over 100 points. I completed one that claimed 790
    points, but only got paid 79. It was a mirrage.
  • godseeconomy
    I had 2 for the first time indicating a potential of 880 and 600 points. Must be so lucky!! It seemed to be a typo error on somebody's part. Raising false hopes!! Didn't succeed in completing either. Ahhhhh well .....
  • Admin
    We request you to please share the survey number so that we can investigate from the backend.
  • mikeee
    A glitch!!!!
  • Admin
    We regret the inconveniences. We would like to share with you that this was a technical glitch, however, our team is working on it.
  • mikeee
    @admin. The survey I completed was SC510706.
    I respect that it was probably an issue with adding an extra zero to the point total and not what the survey was actually worth. All my surveys showed were like this 20 minutes ago. None are now.
  • Admin
    We would like to inform you that the points figure was displayed wrong and now the issue has been resolved.
  • rtb
    Thanks Admin! I sent in a screenshot to support about this as I was pretty confused. But it's all back to normal now
  • Admin
    we would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved now.
  • guimaraes
    para mim ta legal nada a reclamar
  • fatinha
    gra├žas a DEUS ta tudo bem
  • cjsenour
    I like the ones that take 0 minutes for 100 points. And then there are the ones that take 50 minutes for 0 points.
  • mikeee
    I think the 0 minute ones tend to be ones that never redirect back, and so they can not come up with an average
  • Kingalfred
    i find the higher incentives very niche orientated , not often do i fit criteria
    now if they asked for a
    "semi sexy englishmen slightly balding n grey who buys chocolate biscuits on a Friday"
    well .,.,. hey.,. i'm your guy....
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.