• crowek
    Hi,

I have a disk of which Hard Disk Sentinel reported 23% health. I bought a new disk and made a full backup. During this process, the health of the old disk degraded to 11%. The backup succeeded without problems. So far so good. Next, the disk sat on my disk without being used for about two weeks. It is an external USB disk. During this period, the power to the disk remained on, but the USB cable was disconnected. Yesterday I decided to do an extensive test of this disk. I connected the USB cable, and Hard Disk Sentinel recognized the disk. To my big surprise, It reported it with a health of 100%!
    The test is still running, but no errors were reported until now. What should I think of this?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://www.hdsentinel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11440
    3D Product animation studio

Thanks!
  • Donna
    Flagged it.
  • Admin
    This user has been banned from the community due to spam acts.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.