• Admin
    McDonald’s salads are more fattening than their burgers.The salad contains more than 730 calories, 53 grams of fat, and 1,400 milligrams of salt, according to McDonald's nutritional information.
    r98f19xvx6nvjn8j.png
  • Donna
    I had a Southwest Salad from McDonald's a long time ago and liked it. Not sure of the nutrition info on that, but now I make my own version at home. Green leaf lettuce, chopped onion and tomato, black beans, corn, sometimes some shredded carrot if I have carrots on hand, a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, a sprinkle of crushed chili garlic tortilla chips, a light touch of garlic salt, and some Chipotle Ranch dressing (I water the dressing down to reduce calories/fat and because I want the taste of the actual salad to shine through.) Sometimes I add a little bit of chicken and sometimes not. Delicious!!!
  • Carol hughes

That sounds really good If I go to a fast food restraunt I very seldom get a salad I prefer a hamburger and fries which I don't do very often McDonald's has the best fries
  • Tara Merritt
    I don't eat McDonald's
  • fatinha
    para mim tamnto fazo em casa mcdonald, bobis eu amo salada
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.