• Admin
    Hard work Beats Talent
    drphav1ejyv3z8oq.png
  • Carol hughes

Even when you have a specific talent you need to work hard at it in order to be the best you can.
  • godseeconomy
    You may have talent, but if you are lazy you won't get anywhere. Success is 99% and 1% inspiration.
  • Donna
    I agree!! Especially if you use that talent to make a living.
  • Kingalfred
    Hard work pays the bills
    Talent is usually a hobby or past time
    though you worked hard at learning this hobby or past time
    once learned its more of a pleasure...
    some people learn quicker
    therefore have a "talent" for said subject..
    then .. your talent beats hardwork, as to the talented, it was not hardwork...
    ... if you see what i'm saying ...
  • Lana Livingston
    A very good step taken by the school authority. The elementary school has opened up by maintaining the social distance in the class rooms and by putting their masks on by students and staff to follow the cleaning protocols and students can check edubirdie services to get their ready papers. Everyone is following the rules and working together to minimize the risk of pandemic.
  • starsvit
    Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps bestpaperwritingservices for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging
  • david ross
    When talent meets hard work, it generates a creative energy that makes a person creative in all work.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.