• Reddy
    Hi,
    Can someone here help me ? I have redeemed on 11th July for 1000 Points, And i have received a message in my Univox msg box about this. But there is no time period mentioned as when am going to get that. I tried to contact Univox on their support mail id, but as of now no response received. And am from India, that number on website never works for me. Can someone please suggest me what to do now.

Thanks in advance.
  • Carol hughes

They do say it could take 2 weeks but most people seem to get it within 3 to 4 days
  • Reddy
    Thanks for the information.
    As of now I have not received but as you said I will wait for 2 weeks, then will try to contact them again.

I wish they respond quickly for their support mails. And I wish they provide a contact number for outside US users also.

Anyway thanks your information.
  • hari r
    I have redemed 1000 points on 6th december 7.02 am , till now i did not got the amount.
    when i mailed to support team so many times there is no reply from the univox.pls help me some one.
  • godseeconomy
    Sorry to hear about the difficulty you are experiencing with redemption. I have been having good experiences with redemptions.
  • Admin
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to please drop an email to our redemption team for further investigation. Thanks!

• hari r
    pls help me i have mailed so many times there is no reply from your side.

I have redemed my points on 6th december 7.02 am of 1000 points.But till now i did not got the amount .

i am tryimg to reach on customer care number but it is not working .

I am attaching screen shot for this .it is showing that in my redemption page status processing.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.