• flygirl
    I received an email from univox with the name Warren Williams. It has a link to a different site.
    What is done to protect our privacy?
    Beware.
  • Donna
    An actual email in your email account?? Or in the inbox thing here at Univox??
  • Kingalfred
    mqyjfikbi3u7fc26.png

i got one .,.,.well several, to my personal univox inbox .,.,. told him where to get off , he took offense , sent some abusive mail.. Warren Williams you clown .,. get yourself off.... no need to return...
  • Randy Stokes
    You dummies crying to admin like retarded kids.Just ignore him if he isn't posting live and making a public scene
  • Bruce jennings
    Lol maybe they are Liberals who went insane after mommy Hillary got defeated :sweat:
  • Kingalfred
    Sheesh .,.,. who let you two clowns in, lowering the tone .... "retarded Dummies"
    Admin do your job and get rid allowing this looks bad on you .,.,. allow this you condone the actions of these jumped up little arm chair hero key board warriors .......
  • Mele McCabe
    Admin, please eliminate the trolls
  • godseeconomy
    how to delete his email. click onto his name that's in your inbox. it opens his mail and on the left of screen you will see delete this conversation, click that.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.