• Stan
    Admin, stop posting Sample Cube surveys that aren't ready to collect answers yet. We can't go back and find the survey no. and then email to tell you. Thanks, Stan.
  • Bryan Matthews
    Ditto that. Sample Cube is well known for sending large volumes of incomplete surveys. If anyone has contact information for Sample Cube, please pass it along, as I would like to contact them about another matter that is not germane to this forum.
  • godseeconomy
    indeed. Most annoying and time wasting.
  • cjsenour
    Sample Cube must be a popular survey place because I have had their surveys on other sites I belong to. The only surveys I qualify for from Sample cube are Qualtics, and they are long and boring about companies never heard of.
  • sharonh
    you are lucky if you honestly have not heard of companies. You are spared lots of tiny dot to click then!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    SC434905...answered 13 minutes worth of questions about offers: e-cigs, Swagbucks, Highlights for Children, buying insurance,etc. I did not have ANY survey questions...just taking me fromone offer to another and NO, I will NEVER answer any health questions!
  • cjsenour
    Don't let anyone tell you survey answers are private. I never got e-mail offers for cures for back pain until I filled out health questions. Now I get them all the time.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Exactly cjsenor! I can't even count the number of telephone callsI've received regarding conditions I "supposedly" asked for further information.
  • helen gandolfo
    hi everyone i myself cannot go pass sample cubes i dont like it at all when the surveys i was on were independently i had more success then ,now 3 of them have joined this univox sample cube and forget it cant get in it is so frustrating i give up in the end and go and do my other ones and on top of that the points that i have accumilated on 2 of my other surveys they have disappeared they didnt even have the decency to add and include them very disappointed
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.