• Admin
    Try this bizarre game you can play when you type. Type "l drink" and then hit the middle predictive text button 10 times & share the funny answers that you get.
    ose4nbbue26nkd4n.png
  • Syvynn
    I got "I drink a lot of water and get back to you on" pretty lame. That was in text messaging.

On Google, I got "I drink and I will be there at picnic table and chairs." More lameness.

It's predictive because it's pulling your most frequently typed words. That person must drink a lot of wine.
  • Sonu Agal
    Wow! Normally I used in past Predictive Text Button for one or two times from left, right & middle Text Button. But this time I used 10 times Middle button of Predictive Text and got this Sentense "I drink or not you can do that and without having trouble"
    :smile:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.