• Donna Walker
    I have no idea why I choose this category, ooh it was the only option that came the close to mine. there is no option for what I need to ask. ooh well if it isn't there, type what I want, I guess, lolol does anyone know what rankings mean? there is no explanation for it but I saw thee looks to be a "icon" of some sort, I have never seen before. its just there in my "ox" I guess that's what its called that doesn't tell a person either. just hoping someone may know it says ranking 10 have no idea what that means doesn't say, just appears. information would be appreciated, thanks in advance !!!!n your friend Kodeek!
  • Donna Walker
    OOh it is a badge I apologise
  • Donna Walker
    ooh no I see it says accept the comment that wmy question, I am so greatfull for your reply ! Big time, I do not know what to click on to accept/see your answer!
  • mikeee
    I'm not sure what you are asking!
    ranking surveys? There's also plaudets won on the side, user level and badges.
  • mikeee
    bump
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.