• frankie
    Univox refused to give me my points because the customer said I did not quailfy even though i had completed the whole survey.
    How many times has this happened and i have not noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1(N)
  • mikeee
    It happens regularly.
    Security terminate.
  • Bob Dack

Yeah,between that and generally not getting in at all
    I might have given up here awhile ago because I came
    here you used to get 5points just for clicking into try a survey
    But that has all changed awhile ago,
    I'd stick to the other sites that are actually paying me
    If it wasn't for the social Community forum?
  • Mitzi drye
    all the blasted time! its a regular thing with univox!
  • Mitzi drye
    they have just now gotten around to replying to me on 8 surveys this evening that i i had emailed about dq pts and others i completed and didnt get credit. some of these were a couple weeks back! out of those 8 i got help with my pts.were only 2. its a shame that their customer service is the worst. i would have a good guess as to how many pts ive been robbed of over the years ive been with this panel. probably several 1,000 pts. just a crying shame.
  • Kingalfred
    yes Bob Dack
    i think us "stubborn" ones are only here because of forum
    i pop in on down time .,. have a see whats happening...
    haven't seen Krystyna for a while .,. not even in shout mix .,.
    we are fewer and fewer..
  • mikeee
    I think I saw Krystyna this morning in the chat room. fyi...
  • Carol hughes
    How do you make contact finished Pepsi survey didn't get the points contact page doesn't seem to work
  • charsocal
    - I finally talked to Krystyna yesterday after having to go through some red tape to contact her as I was getting very worried about her. She is doing ok just taking sometime off but told me she would be back soon.
  • charsocal
    - Have you tried clicking the Admin on that chat where it shows who is logged in to chat? You can send a message that way as well, I think.....
    Never mind I'm logged in with just my initials and can't log out. Looks like it's locked up.
  • Carol hughes

They did ask me on chat what my username is I'm not really comfortable doing it but I did the last time I used the private chat I never got a response.I doubt I will get anywhere but will see it doesn't happen to often thank goodness although lat night I was doing a survey which I qualified for and just completed when my power went off for a second and that screwed up my tablet and didn't get the thank you when it went back on so I got screwed with those points although that wasn't there fault so I couldn't complain.
  • jacey
    spent 25 minutes doing survey, clicked on submit results and was told I did not qualify
  • Carol hughes
    Two surveys today completed and did not go back to Univox so did not get the points a little frustrated the first one I just let it go but when it happened again I went on chat but not very hopeful but will see
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.