• Donna
    Any of you guys play HQ? If you do, have you ever won? Or what is the furthest you've gotten?
  • charsocal
    - No. I might if the stakes were higher. Have you won anything if so how much?
  • mikeee
    what is it? :D
  • Syvynn
    Not me. I've thought about downloading. But haven't.
  • charsocal
    - Guess she's playing, lol..
  • charsocal
    If you get a bunch of Trivia questions correct you can win money.
  • charsocal
    - Tried to upload a winner who won 11 dollars and some change but I can't do it right. Need to go to a computer class i guess. Dumb A** me.
  • Donna
    I haven't won yet. I've been playing for 3 or 4 weeks. The furthest I got was answering questions 1-10 correctly (two or three of those were lucky guesses.) Then I missed question 11 and then I knew question 12. Grrr! Not too upset I didn't win that one, though, because so many people won that game, each person ended up with about $4 if I remember right. Would have been nice to have bragging rights, though. ;) I think I still would have gone nuts even winning just $4 - it's the thrill of the win!
    The very first game I played, 3 people won and ended up with over $650. When I first started playing the daily 3:00 pot was $2000 - now they've upped that to $2500, and the Sunday night pot was $10,000, and that has been upped to $15,000 - but on Sunday nights, you have to answer 15 questions. Not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before, 7 people split the $15,000 and walked away with a little over $2,000 each!
    They are still working the bugs out of the game, though. The more people that play, the more glitchy it can get. A couple of times for me, the questions and answer choices did not appear so I couldn't play, but at least it happened right at the beginning and not half way through the game!
    Here's the vid @charsocal was talking about.
  • Donna
    It's a live trivia game app - pretty sure it's only available for iOS right now, and they are working on getting it available for Android. I like it - it's fun, but I also tend to be kind of a nerd and like trivia games and stuff like that!
  • Kingalfred
    .,.,. you need to have a get together for the jackpot game .,.,. room full of differing nerds .,.all on the phone at the same time .,. if answers are split half the players enter one answer the other half enter the other answer .,. split winnings... 100 college kids in a gym .,. they'd get 15 right just with playing the odds of illimination...
  • sharonh
    incredible...bonkers over $11.....no smartphone here. hope to NEVER own one
  • charsocal
    - How do the winners get the money?
  • Donna
    They pay by PayPal. And they just made it so you can cash out at any amount.
  • mikeee
    ah, that's why I've never heard of it. I don't own a smart phone.
  • Donna
    Well. It's just the thrill of the win, too. Sometimes the game starts out with more than a million players, so while I don't think I would have gone quite THAT crazy if I had made it through the one game I came THISCLOSE to winning (because I only would have won $4 and some change), I still would have been pretty geeked to win! Or maybe I would have gone THAT crazy, but it wouldn't have been because of $4, it would be because of the win!
  • Syvynn
    Wondering if it's available on iPod's. Charging mine to check now. Hubby has the only iPhone in the house and he's gone until 6 every night. I'd be able to only play the weekend time slot on his device.
  • Donna
    Looking at the app on the app store, it says it's compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and requires iOS 9 or later. The game is live weekdays at 3 pm EST and 9 pm and then just one game on Sat and Sun at 9 pm.
  • Syvynn
    I'll try as soon as it's charged. I forget I have the iPod.
  • Syvynn
    They have a beta version for Android now. So I downloaded it. Got to 8 at the 9pm show. It's alright but the chat window part is annoying with those spammers.
  • Donna
    There's no way you can get rid of it? In the regular version you can just swipe it left or right, can't remember which, to get rid of it. I can't remember how far I got tonight. Not as far as you got though.
  • Syvynn
    I'll try that today at the 3. I didn't want to touch it in case it had made me part of the chat or something or changed the page and then I was eliminated. There really isn't any instructions with it since it's a beta, I guess. Should have said something about getting a free life with your referral code and I would have asked for yours!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.