• Kingalfred
    de1cr0sxk135njgr.png
    Attachment
    aaaauni (266K)
  • Kingalfred
    bet this post wont get 50 replies through the day .,.,.,,post if you claimed and were sucessfull .,.,. or got this mail yourself?
    maybe it was sent to everyone .,. or just premium/veryfied users ...
  • Syvynn
    I got it this morning, as Ambassador, downloaded it. Do not have 100 points from downloading. Don't know if that means I wasn't in the first 500, it's not automatically added, or what. Wait and see, I guess.
  • Kingalfred
    .,. yeah .,. in the UK i got it early afternoon.,. was going to DL it .,. but thought i don't really want to take mobile surveys .,. so left it there .,. give someone a chance to use it if they want too .,.,.
    polls for 5 10 pts used to attract 10.000 plus votes now they dont attract 500/600
    so maybe its a good chance you will get the points as uni has lost 80/90 % of its work force i think .
    i managed 26 completions in Dec, my most in a month .,. only completed 90 my first year here .,.
    Syvynn
  • sharonh
    don't have a smart phone...can't claim the points
  • Syvynn
    Looks like I was a lucky downloader, got my points sometime overnight/this morning.
  • Kingalfred
    .,.,.,. Nice One .,.,.
    anyone else get points ?
    any more luck taking Mobile surveys .,. as in completion %tage ?
    Syvynn
  • Donna
    I attempted one survey on the app only to find it was PC only. I only just downloaded it yesterday, so I may not have made the 500. I haven’t checked my points yet.
  • Syvynn
    I attempted a few surveys, but I wasn't wanted/needed. I really don't prefer to do anything with my cell phone, so I'll only use the app for just the *mobile only* ones.
  • mikeee
    bump
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.