• Admin
    Like and share this if you are a mother or tag your mother!v8y8o1dmwpu6m41j.png
  • Carol hughes
    That is the truth I am a mother and a grandmother
  • frances turkel
    "Admin; I'm a Step Grandmother of four Step children and they treat me as if I was their only grand Mom
  • charsocal
    - I'm a mom and have a mom and like Carol said so true! BTW did it on Facebook. Is this a contest?
  • mikeee
    I'm not a mother.
  • Donna
    I'm mom to my son, daughter, dog and sometimes, I think, my husband. ;)
    I didn't say that! Did I say that? Don't tell him I said that!!! ;)
  • donna swartout
    My kids are grown but I have 3 grandkid's and I have a 24 year old grandson who lives with me(one of the 3).A challenge yes but once a mother or grandma always a Mother or Grandma.
  • frances turkel
    ="donna swartout; Yep I'm a Step Grand ma and I have 3 step children ! Two step kids married one no children and the other one gave me 4 grand children and they treat me as if I was their true grand children!! Yes a challenge Happy New Year
  • frances turkel
    ="Admin I wrote to support many times and last time they asked me to give them a time to call me and I gave them a few times and I waited for their call and no call!! Can you tell me why my account was blocked!! I can't get to the page with survey's...this has been going on since I redeemed my points in May ! Can you please help me I miss doing survey's for your company!!
  • Mary Gustafson
    I am a mother of three adult boys. Iam also a grandmother of 10 amd a great grandmother of 7. And it gets to be alot in cost because I never miss a birthday of theirs and Christmas. Its fun when I get the great grand children. there so fun and innocent. Keeps me on my toes. for sure.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.