• Bobby Drye
    i was wanting to send some screenshots , but the option seems to have disappeared. also im having a lot of trouble to support not answering my support questions at all.
  • mikeee
    jzy0ysl0s8w7cnpz.gif

testing... I used the paper clip on the far right and then did "insert"
    Attachment
    tux (5K)
  • Bobby Drye
    im actually talking about the contact support option. it doesnt have it there anymore
  • mikeee
    Well good luck! I was not sure where you were asking about the feature.
  • Paulgro
    Don't feel bad about support since I'm still waiting for answers since last week.
  • Bobby Drye
    it was on the contact page. the option just isnt there now or its hidden somewhere so i cant find it. im getting blind as a bat though. lol!
  • Bobby Drye
    thats the norm it seems now. hope you hear something soon.
  • Carol hughes
    Is it just me I am not getting many surveys today
  • Paulgro
    Thanks but I'm not holding my breath!
  • Paulgro
    I always get a lot. I just don't get paid for some.
  • Kingalfred

you can just use your email to attatch files ...
    Bobby Drye
  • Carol hughes

Better later in the day completed one and dq5points on some
  • Bobby Drye
    they havent been answering them at all. bunch of junk going on.
  • Kingalfred
    Bobby Drye
    ive been trying to get to the bottom of where are my 2695 points converted to Amazon
    submitted 27th Oct .,.,. sent many an email , its there in black and white on my redeems page
    "latest pending" with the ID number , processing , and there like "weve redeemed these points .,. it converted to £17.31 " no...... it converts to over £20 .,. they have stopped replying to my enquiries over this matter , yet i send them screenshots 3 or more times a week
    Admin .,.,.,. sort out my payment
    Thanks
  • frances turkel
    Kingalfred Hi I can't log in the response I get talk to support !! I tried writing to them and nothing!
    I can't even see if I have survey's to complete and suggestions???
  • Bobby Drye
    the wife and i have been having big problems with getting onto the forum for the last several days. i talked to a few others and they are having the same problems. weve emailed support several times over the past couple weeks and cant get 1 answer to our inquiries. and i still havent got an answer as to why they have left out the file download option off their contact page. no answer on that either. it doesnt do me any good at all to use the regular email option because they never respond to it. so what do we do ????
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.