• charsocal
    - Great work Admin and I know those with these levels and regions will be very happy.
  • Syvynn
    That's great, but can you now explain the benefits of the member levels (as they are now) because it doesn't seem like there is any benefits aside from the amount of points that are needed to cash out. Because expedited support isn't true, and it's not like Ambassador members get their payouts faster than a Premium user, etc. So what are the benefits of the levels?
  • mikeee
    I'd say cashing out at $25/$20/$15/$10 are still in play here depending on level.
  • Syvynn
    Yeah, but before there was a large list of benefits for the levels. Just doesn't seem like any of them are still in play anymore, we don't have contests so each level doesn't have a better chance of winning than the lower levels, now everyone has Paypal, etc. So I'm just wanting them to update us with a NEW level benefits guide. :)
  • mikeee
    I think the redeems are the most important for me, but I will watch this thread too!
  • Carol hughes
    Good news for me since I am at verified level although I will switch back and forth since I do like to save up on Amazon to help with Christmas Shopping
  • Krystyna
    Good news for some members who have paypal account and have been asking for it for some time.
  • Donna
    To me the payout levels are what is most important to me, too. Although, at premium, I still usually wait to cash out at $20 instead of $15 because I HATE starting from 0! To be honest, I've never liked the "higher probability" of winning contests as a perk. If I, at Premium, have an entry and another person, at basic, has an entry, I think we should both have the same chance of winning. Now on the other hand, if they wanted to do a separate contest that only Ambassador can enter or only Ambassador and Premium, or whatever, I think that would be a better way to go. I'm not even sure if at Premium, I qualify for the "higher probability" perk,
  • Syvynn
    It appears we have no contests to worry about anyways. :(
  • Donna
    LOL! You're right!
  • Catwoman
    ..this is nice to know-I think it's great for anyone who wants it..my daughter said she noticed paypal was available for her Friday when she cashed out(she is verified level), but she said she was afraid to click on it to request it cause she didn't think she was eligible for it and was afraid it would mess up her redeem, so she stuck with the virtual m.c.(that she got this morning by the way which was nice), but when she see's this, she will be happy to know for the next time she redeems, cause she likes paypal also :)
  • Carol hughes

That also happened to me last week when I cashed out am also verified user saw PayPal was listed but afraid also to click on it so went for Amazon but I did email univox and asked them if I could have chosen PayPal and they said no because I am only verified user
  • Admin
    Hahah you are making us amused, yes its not a dream you can pinch yourself and say ouch :D.. Now we have opened the pay-pal option to all the level. So you can go ahead and redeem through Paypal. We can understand its difficult to believe, its long wait now finally got the wing. So enjoy the feat :)
  • Carol hughes

Looking forward to using PayPal
    Thank You
  • rwalko
    This is great, everyone can now share in the excitement of receiving real monies for the surveys.
  • J Zerbs
    That's a nice change I never really understood why it was only available to the top levels. Who knows how many people didn't join, quit right after joining or getting their first payout because paypal wasn't a option? I would guess a pretty good amount.

The message sent to support and the incorrect response to her question is a issue that should, no needs be addressed. There's been many times the answers given by admin about rule changes or how the site works are wrong or you get totally different answers depending on if you ask on the forum, rumble or email support. It causes confusion among members and in some cases leads to unhappy members.
  • Carol hughes

I agree with you
    I stopped using rumble because I only received an answer once to a question I had

I suppose that I couldn't use it at that time because it hadn't been implemented yet but It never should have been on there then.
  • Michele
    Thanks for that information - now for some more surveys that I can qualify to earn more points! When is the Contests coming back?
  • Michele
    Hi I have a notification from Kennetamaco in my inbox! It is a bit unusual to get a msg on inbox so I haven’t opened the notice. Could it be some scam or something? What shall I do to remove it?
  • mikeee
    yes, it's a scam
  • Michele
    Thanks Carol Hughes and Mikeee
  • mikeee
    bump
  • flygirl
    I do not use paypal. Good Luck to those who can use it.
    How can members access our accounts? I got a phish from another member, too.
    Meanwhile, I have not qualified for more than 10 consecutive surveys with no points.
  • Charlene Bovert
    - I have had no issues with Paypal ever. I really don't know what you mean by accessing our accounts. If you have been advertising on this forum you will get phished. As far as the number of surveys Welcome to the world of survey taking. No one promised you anything.
  • guimaraes
    muito boa a noticia
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.