• donna swartout
    Is anyone else having trouble getting the 5 points for not qualifying for surveys? It seems they are having trouble with there site .Also, does anyone know the credit card or debit card they use when issuing you a Credit Card / Debit Card when redeeming points? My computer did not print the credit card company. Any help would be useful. Thank you.
  • Kingalfred
    get in touch with support .,.they'll help you out with the debit cards..i don't redeem that way so dont know.,.,the 5pts are willy nilly .,.you get some you don't get some ...
    Donna Swartout
  • Kingalfred
    y6au8kdedh94i2f2.png
    i'm above cashout .,. so went and looked for you .,.
  • Catwoman
    ..if you are in the USA, it's actually a mastercard they have/use now from the virtual reward center if that helps
  • donna swartout
    Thanks as when I have left messages or texted no one ever responds .
  • J Zerbs
    Maybe it was a temporary thing but when I requested my last payment on Monday there was both a MasterCard and Visa option.

Anyone know if it it still like that? Not that it matters as long as PayPal is available I'll most likely use it but just curious. I do occasionally request a credit card payment to use for online purchase.
  • Catwoman
    ..when I cashed out this morning I too noticed they now have visa and mastercard options along with the paypal(which they call paypal card in my redemption email) and amazon..I have no idea if it's temporary or not
  • Bob Dack

Constantly not getting anything even after they said
    they were changing back to the old way?
    This is all very sad as I used to brag about how
    great this site was along with everyone else?
  • Admin
    Hello! We request you to drop us an email at along with your email, as we cannot verify anything without the email.
  • mikeee
    @admin is your email working? I tried that yesterday and it bounced as undeliverable after several tries..
  • Carol hughes
    Somewhat better day for me I received a number of 5dq points and was able to complete one survey for 200 points which is a first for me .
  • J Zerbs
    was better for me too as far as receiving the 5 points. Completed 2 surveys but only 1 credited. Well I really wouldn't even call the one that didn't credit a survey, it was one of those where you join another panel/site. I met the criteria, created a account and clicked on the verification email so hopefully I'll be credited.
  • J Zerbs
    Completed 4 surveys since my last post but one didn't credit because i "rushed through it" this is the first time I've been told I rushed in over a year and a half and only the 3rd or 4th time ever. Luckily it wasn't for many points but still ticks me off a little bit as I didn't rush through it or miss any screening questions.
  • Syvynn
    I finished a Qualtrics - Politics/Opioid - finished the whole thing but came back to Uni and said I didn't qualify. Go figure. I won't complain as, since they gave me back my points, I'm now only 105 away from a cash out, last maybe who knows.
  • J Zerbs
    Glad to hear they fixed your points. They still haven't resolved the issue with my last payment request which due to a error was for $893 and change instead of $10.20 but it does seem besides that my points have been fixed. I'm at -87,7306 points but if they were to cancel that payment like I asked and they said they'd do I'd have about 2200 points, which seems a little short but close enough to where I should be. Hopefully they fix it soon so I can request a payment for the correct amount and I hope they don't accidentally pay me the $893 payment.
  • Syvynn
    If they do... well what I am saying, they'd have to be morons to pay out something they don't owe. ;)
  • J Zerbs
    it's happened before though, they once gave me a payment I didn't request. I told them about it though and didn't claim it so I hope whoever it was really supposed to go to received it. Although in this case I'd imagine being for $893 they Immediately had to realize there was a error.
  • Syvynn
    If not, consider the lottery this weekend ;)
  • joann
    Do you happen to know where all my points went before you changed your page, i had almost enough to cash out?, thanks joann617
  • joann
    my site is all messed up since they changed everything, i just did 14 surveys and didn"t qualify for any of them.
  • Bob Dack

2kfpdo9s10j2y3ao.jpg

Oh, and never with any satisfying results or answers
    as you always say you pass it to the appropriate department?
  • J Zerbs
    I received the undeliverable email message too for the one I sent from my email, so I guess if you want it to go through go to univoxcommunity.com and click on the button to send them messages.
  • Donna Walker

Hi, where do you go to find the amount of the reward, I see you have screenshot the amaon, paypal etc, but the amount that the member is to be giving is not there, how does a person find that answer
    Thanks
  • mikeee
    If you're new, DOnna, you need to get 2500 points to be able
    to cash out. That amount is $25. And you will not be eligible for paypal until they decide
    you can be a premium member. Not sure of exact or consistant critereon for that.
  • Syvynn
    That's strange.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah I'm wondering if their address changed? The confirmation message yesterday and others the past few days have still been from so I don't think it has but wondering why messages aren't going through unless you send them through the support link.
  • Syvynn
    If they did it on purpose, it could be to prevent former/none members from emailing to complain. That's of course if they require log in before using the contact form, too lazy to check ;) If not, maybe we should put in a help ticket for the help ticket system. ;) I wonder if this bug will give us a chance to win those points for the bug contest they had eons ago that they never announced a winner for.
  • J Zerbs
    I forgot about that, despite many bugs being pointed out and corrected as well as other suggestions from members leading to changes on the site as far as I know no points were awarded.
  • Syvynn
    Exactly. Oh well. I emailed through the feedback form about the email servers returning emails. Because what happens when you send in a real tech support and they reply they need x information from you, you try and reply and it comes back to undeliverable. Not right.
  • Carol hughes

It sure isn't right they have to know there is a problem and they should fix it the regular people on this site need to be able to shoot them an email if they are having any kind of issues.
  • Syvynn
    I'm sure it's probably a problem with the incoming mail server. Since they don't have issues sending out survey invites or the "we'll get back to you" emails after using the support/feedback form. The only thing that boggles is how they get the emails sent from the form, unless it's sent to an entirely different email address than the support one we use. But yeah, they should fix this ASAP.
  • Donna Walker
    Hi, omg thanks for sending me this info, I had no idea, I can't see the attachs when I send them woow, I needed to know that, where did you see them, I didn't know everyone could see them,
    I appreciate your letting me know, hope I can find this again
    Thanks mikeee
  • Donna Walker
    Hi, omg I just found ya, I am having a hard time getting around the site, i'm going to have to take some time and figure this out, I appreciate your letting me know this! Big Time ! TY, OOh I hope I can find u again, i'll try to put ur name in the friend part
    Thanks
  • mikeee
    Hope you find it again too. You sort of disapeared for 2 months.
    See the "attachs"? I am not sure what you are asking there..
  • Donna Walker
    Hi mikee, I checked to get e-mails if I receive replies(that way I can start to find my way around. I'll figure it out in the morning
    Thanks mikee
  • mikeee
    I didn't know you could get emails for repies to post! lol
  • Donna Walker
    O T D (ooh the Dirty) I learned something, lol(Y)
  • Shirlee
    I too rarely get the 5 points they say we will get for trying surveys. I kept giving them the unhappy face!!! Do you know the value of the points? I can't find anywhere in the site that states what they are worth. I wrote them and no one has replied. I redeemed for Amazon, but don't have a clue as to what I will get! Thank you
  • sharonh
    If you are in the US each points is worth 1 cent. So a 5 pt DQ is worth a nickel.
  • albiek1976
    I haven't seen any contests. How can I receive contest points?
  • mikeee
    Doesn't seem to be happening these days!
  • charsocal
    - There hasn't been any lately. Please check the dashboard daily for poll's where you can get points. They don't post a new one daily but a daily check is a good idea.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.