• Bobby Drye
    i thought id try a couple surveys 2day. but i just cant believe what i just did!:-} . i was just finishing up on a 75 pt survey, at the 99% mark, had probably 1 question to go. i always start taking screenshots when i get near the end of all my surveys. well, i did. for some stupid reason instead of closing the screenshot page i clicked out the browser! what a bone head i am! i was so and still am furious at myself for doing that. i screamed at myself, i tried to pull what hair i got left out! knocking myself up side the head! i dont know for the life of me what i was thinking.:-O . as hard as these things are to qualify and complete and then let 1 slip thru like that. well im so, you know what now. yall just call me DUMMY now. lol!
  • Donna
    That's ok! Yesterday I was doing a survey where I had to choose a video to watch from a bunch of YouTube videos. Apparently I took too long to choose a video because the screen advanced to the next screen (which the survey said would happen after 90 seconds). I guess I just got wrapped up in choosing a video. Who knows maybe the survey was about finding out how many are dumb enough to take too long to choose a damn video!
  • Krystyna
    It can happen and stuff is happening to people.I know that you are upset because it's hard to qualify for survey and to loose one....just write it off and hopefully good one will come along soon.
  • Bobby Drye
    it sure found one this morning. lol!
  • Bobby Drye
    oh i have already. i called a friend of mine a little after i did what i did and had a good laugh about it. lol! we blamed it on getting old. lol!
  • Krystyna
    Good for you,like the attitude better
  • Kingalfred
    i'm so so sorry to read that "Dummy Drye"
    though i did laugh .,.

i was doing one earlier 150pts for watching a movie clip .,. "the showman"
    thought it was for "the Snowman" until the circus appeared.,.
    i'm not aloud to talk about it.,. i clicked ok on the button "you're not allowed to talk about it"
    so.,.,.,. i cant finish this story .,.,.
  • J Zerbs
    Accidentally done that quite a few times when using a phone or tablet. Did it a couple weeks ago when I was about 2/3 through a 350 point survey and it wouldn't let me finish when I went back to the survey. At least a lot surveys will let you continue from the page you were last on if that happens.
  • Bobby Drye
    you have a good sense of humor my friend!! lol!!:D
  • Bobby Drye
    i wish they would all allow it. would be a great relief for sure.
  • Bobby Drye
    im glad im not the only one that has a goof up from time to time. lol!:D
  • Bobby Drye
    for some odd reason i like the nickname.:)
  • Kingalfred
    mix the 2 Dobby Drye .,.,.
  • godseeconomy
    How painfully frustrating for you, Bobby.
  • Catwoman
    ..sad to say, been there-done that "what was I thinking!!!!" -it's so frustrating/upsetting but I'm glad you ended up having a good laugh about it later with a friend..I am very sorry that happened to you though and I hope you qualify for alot more surveys soon!!
  • Admin
    Hello! We request you to drop us an email at
  • Bobby Drye
    why may i ask?
  • Bobby Drye
    thanks to you on the kind words. and to all of you.
  • Catwoman
    ..you're welcome :)
  • Kingalfred
    hey Bobby Drye .,.,. remember this .,.,. how we all laughed .,.,.
    sometimes if you go in history and reopen the link highest up the list from the survey site, it brings back the page.,.sometimes where it closed sometimes at the begining .,.
    for peoples future refference..
  • J Zerbs
    Been there done that especially when using a tablet or phone. Sometimes I've done it myself other times I've set my tablet or phone down on the table or counter for a minute to do something else and someone else will pick it up and accidentally close it on me. It's frustrating whenever it happens especially if it's a long survey and/or one for a good amount of points. Better to laugh about it though and not feel too bad about it because it's happened to many of us before.
  • mikeee
    bump
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.