• Donna
    Glad they got their power back! Hoping for you that Hurricane Maria stays away from you and FL as well!
  • godseeconomy
    Amen. My relatives sustained light damage in Miami from Irma. Thank You, Lord. Comfort and strengthen the bereaved and restore their lives somehow.
  • charsocal
    Prayers to those that will be affected by Hurricane Maria.
  • frances turkel
    Hurricane Irma Magnus Carlsen
    Puerto Ricio looks really bad I pray to G-D no one we know will be hurt.
  • Paulgro
    Maria did a number on Puerto Rico with no power on the island they say and now you have Earthquakes in Mexico and Japan. Has been a terrible couple of weeks for many.Who knows what else will happen?
  • Syvynn
    Poor Puerto Rican's, may not get power in places for like 4-6 months!
  • Paulgro
    The country is broke so now to see what we give them. They are a commonwealth of ours.
  • Syvynn
    Oh I know they are part of us. I think that's something we learn in elementary school here in Florida. But, I can't believe how many people from other states (usually non-military people) that don't know that about Puerto Rico. Trump declared it a state of emergency before Maria hit, so that's good. And he's approved aid for the US Virgin Islands as well. I was wrong about the power though, it wasn't "power lost in places for 4-6 months" it's the entire place without electricity. I can't fathom an entire place completely dark for that long. Granted they will have generators, but you need gas for that and if there's no infrastructure for it, you can't have gas stations operating.
  • Paulgro
    For years it went back and forth about statehood. Some time Puerto Rico wanted it and other times they didn't. That island hasn't seen anything like that since the 30's I believe the news said. Hurricanes would usually go around then causing little damage. Maria made up for that.
  • Rajiv Agrawal
    At this tough situation may God bless everyone...
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.