• Admin
    Your opinion is very important to us, give us your feedback. If approved (chase us to get it implement and win some big points.) will use it to evaluate changes and make improvements in our site.
    lqrlslp8619jrxdj.png
  • godseeconomy
    Where do I locate 'chat'? I can't see where I should click to start chat. I'm not savvy with computer.
  • frances turkel
    Admin Thank you waiting on new information
  • sharonh
    Chat is on the dashboard screen underneath the survey offerings.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, I have now located it. I have a niece with your name. I always think of the rose of sharon.
  • Robert Londos
    I have Frontier email and DSL service and for some reason your site is blocking me from taking surveys. Please help.
    Rob Londos
  • jeanette brown
    the chat is better now,as for the whole site,to me i think it's good,i really have no complaints.there is now that one part,when you do the surveys,you through the whole thing then you get not qualifed,and no 5 points.its happening alot now.
  • Barry
    what a joke, I JUST clicked on read more from the email *I* just received. it connects to a BLANK page. Congrats on getting something else WRONG
  • Barry
    page says:
    Page Not Found

This page does not exist. If you were looking for a post it has probably been removed.
  • Nicole Trevisan
    a lot of times i have 45+ surveys available and i don't qualify for any of them. i would like the company to automatically screen me out of surveys i wont qualify for so i dont waste my time.
  • J Zerbs
    Stop sending surveys to members if that survey doesn't match the members demographics. A man shouldn't get a survey exclusively for woman or vice versa, a member in CA shouldn't get a survey only for those who live in NY and so on and so forth. Getting surveys like this is a waste of members time and we get alot of them and always have. It was always frustrating but now even more so since no points are given for these surveys. Are these surveys what you meant by members quitting surveys? Because I don't know what you mean by that, not sure how someone can quit a survey other than just closing the window and we'd never get credited for doing that. If so it's not our fault we're receiving them in the first place.
  • Catwoman
    ..I keep suggesting a reasonable Daily DQ Limit like other sites are unfortunately doing even though I really don't want or like it, it is still better then not receiving DQ points at all so many times a day, sometimes all day..I've actually seen members on here liking my idea and agreeing with it too plus support said they would look into it..please seriously concider this!!!
  • Mitzi drye
    ive been mentioning to support for a while now, but they never answer me about it. like usual!
  • J Zerbs
    as long as it's reasonable, I wouldn't go for a limit of only 5 or 10 a day but if it were a higher number and they went back to giving pts for every dq then maybe I'd be for it.

I wonder how the dq system they implemented and quickly cancelled a couple months ago worked exactly. They said members would get bonus pts each month depending on time spent on the site. It'd be nice if they'd tell us the details of how it worked so we could vote if we'd rather have that system than the current one.
  • Bobby Drye
    yeah you are right, 5 is too small a #. now thats what oneopinion does , 5 max on the dq's, but the big difference between them and univox is , is that you have a much better chance of qualifying and completing surveys there. i do very well there as many others on here do. i can qualify and can complete more surveys in 1 day than i can on univox in a week(or 2)! lol!
  • Catwoman
    ..oh I agree, it has to be a reasonable amount to make it worth coming back everyday..I'm only getting 10 to 15 pts a day alot now just for DQ's with trying like 20 some surveys not being eligible for most DQ points and 10-15 pts a day is not worth coming back for..it needs to be worth something to make us want to come everyday to try the surveys like the other sites are doing atleast
  • Bobby Drye
    i know that feeling!!!
  • Bobby Drye
    that kinda got me too. mmmm...
  • brian drechsler
    My ISP is Frontier Communications. They are the fourth largest Provider of internet services in the USA with millions of customers. UNIVOX blocking access of Frontier's customers makes no logical sense. Please review this policy.
  • Carol hughes

I would be for that because I am not getting very many dq points now and not qualifying for many surveys either and I feel like I'm spending a lot of time on this site.
  • rtb
    Yes, as others have mentioned, the blanket block of Frontier ISP means I can't do any surveys on my home WiFi. I can't use my cellphone on its ATT data plan either as that is also blocked, plus one of my local Starbucks WiFi also get the same blocked message. I have raised tickets with Distil networks, which is the provider Univox are using and they say it is Univox setting the policy. Please can you look at this and see if the anti-bot rules can be relaxed? It is preventing longstanding and loyal members from contributing and earning.
  • rtb
    Univox has blocked all connections from Frontier everwhere. Someone must have been using that ISP and had suspected spambot activity. So now everybody using that ISP is blocked. Also AT&T data connections are blocked.
  • frannie shear
    I am glad to be a part of this community! I like the surveys & like the points. I have used the survey points to buy so many things.
  • Paulgro
    You can't make everyone happy but keeping the 5 points will make most of us happy. I do pretty well here but I don't like being told I won't get 5 points when I went through the trouble of trying a survey and not even given the chance to see it. Like mentioned have the main computer check demographics before sending out the invitation and that will calm down many of the members.
  • Mitzi drye
    you got it Paulgro. id rather not spend all my time clicking, answering several questions, then not getting anything for it. just wasting my time. when one does 30-50 survey attempts a day and only making a few cents just aint worth it.
  • STANM
    I too often have 25+ surveys and almost all say "DO NOT QUALIFY". And I must select each one to get rid of it from my inbox. Does UnixVox clear out old or CLOSED surveys! Major Pain!
  • Soreta
    Your website is diverse and could provide more details in a FAQ avenue. In addition as most, more surveys opened which meet the stored vital statistics.
  • Gloria Williams
    Hello Everyone,
    In my opinion. it is hard to qualify for the surveys, it takes sooo long to get the points to redeem for prizes, maybe lower the points required, or better opportunities to earn the points. Thank you listening.
  • Bob Dack
    Okay,ok,this has been going on for many days now 3 surveys offered No respondent,No DQ points,No survey all this is getting me nowhere and is getting very old and tired,is anybody listening,...Can someone fix this?
  • Bob Dack
    So just cause I got15 DQ points this for a possible 5 survey try-out I guss I shouldn't complain eh?!? ....Heck No I hate that sample cube!?! Maybe I'd do better if I changed my info and lied to it?...Why has no one ever done something about it?...It is so unfair?
  • Bob Dack
    Today...What a jip out of 11 survey try-out offered all I ended up with was 15 DQ points yes I said that right out of eleven!
  • sascha
    I do not have a problem with being Disqualified or with not receiving points for disqualification. Those do not bother me. What bothers me is taking the time to COMPLETE a survey- especially a long one that may involve video, recording me, live chat, or interviewing one of my kids- and then after receiving a "thank you" or a "Thank you, do you have any comments regarding the experience?" and then after being directed back to Univox not receiving points due to a failed re-direction after completion or a technical glitch on Univox's part. I usually contact Customer Service afterwards . If I do get a response, it's usually " The survey is listed as Client Security Terminate. We cannot award your points and cannot award points for disqualification." A few times I received an email saying the "Points will be awarded at the end of the month." Well, it's almost the end of the month. I sure hope I do receive my points. Not getting well-deserved points for completing surveys is NOT fair. It happened again yesterday and today. The other day, my 8 yr old daughter was asked to complete the one with me. The survey was an hour long or more. what did the email from Customer Service say?? ........"Client Security Terminate"...No..we were never disqualified for any reason. The survey thanked us not just once but multiple times and then asked us to wait to be directed back. The problems occurred on Univox's end. It was mentioned often on Rumble Talk that there were "technical glitches" and to "Please don't worry. It will be fixed." ...We should have received emails saying points would be awarded , if even at the end of the month, but that was not the case.
  • Bob Dack
    Soooo that's a complete waste of time four survey try-outs that lead nowhere no reoute,No DQ points and no survey weighted on each one 5 minutes for it to go nowhere,so what's up with that???
  • godseeconomy
    had 9 survey invites when I logged in. What a surprise! Got only 5 points. 4 did not return to univox. the rest, no 5 pts.
  • Bob Dack

Yes, this no return nowadays seems to be a common occurrence
    on the no DQ points award thing that is happening!
  • Courtney
    Same. Complete a long detailed survey. Get to the end where the partner site clearly states I have not only qualified but have 100% completed the survey and even says "Thanks, you have completed this survey!" only for Univox to redirect me back to their landing page to say "No, actually you didn't even qualify for this survey and you get no DQ points either! Thanks for wasting half an hour giving us free information though!" I'm not sure if it's a genuine error/glitch or if they're intentionally trying to avoid giving out points. It's starting to happen so often now I'm not sure.
  • sascha
    it just happened twice again today and both surveys were over an hour long. Today they did not direct back to Univox. The one even asked for all of my personal info and if I would be available to do a follow-up hone interview for $50. This not getting paid for surveys that were definitely completed and then being told by email that you're not getting any points is frustrating and discouraging.
  • Lori Craig
    I just attempted to do 20 surveys and did not qualify for even one!! So now I'm out of surveys. How I am supposed to win anything if I can't even qualify for one and then run out of them?
  • Lori Craig
    And now....... it won't let me redeem my points!!! I'm getting very frustrated with this site. I really enjoyed it at first.
  • J Zerbs
    Surveys aren't crediting after you complete them, fix the surveys so that they actually credit. Right now this site is horrible if it isn't fixed I'm going to stop using the site once I reach enough points to cash out. Which since surveys no longer pay will probably take a while.
  • Courtney
    Yea, I've had a few recently ask for personal info for follow up/product tests but have not been credited any points. Every time I email support about they just send an automated reply without ever answering me.
  • Paulgro
    I don't even bother sending an email to support any more because it seems they feel we are always wrong and the survey company right when we finish a survey and get a whopping 5 points for 20 minutes work. There was a time when our problems were fixed even if it took a couple of days to do it. Not any more!
  • FreeWilly
    More and more frequently, I find myself actually completing surveys, getting a thank you for completing the survey screen, and then after investing 20 or 30 or 40 minutes of my time, being told I do not qualify and get zero points. This is not right. I understand the need for some screening but this has to be limited to a few questions and only a few minutes. If you keep me answering questions for 20 or 30 or 40 minutes, it is unfair of you not to reward me for my time. If this continues, I will be deleting my account.
  • godseeconomy
    This is unethical practice. If we can't trust the survey site over this simple issue, where is the integrity? Makes you lose faith in them.
  • David S
    I have noticed that the last couple of days. It may be time to leave the panel if this continues. It is bad enough that I complete the survey, then get told I don't quality, it is even more aggravating when I don't even get the 5 points.
  • sascha
    Oh snickerdoodles. I hope that does not happen.
  • Bobby Drye
    happens all the time with me also.
  • Bobby Drye
    you are absolutely not alone.
  • Bobby Drye
    yeah my friend, i remember those days well also.
  • Lori Craig
    I'm starting to get frustrated like the rest of you. I don't want to delete my account. This is one of the only sites with a good forum and community.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.