• Carol hughes
    Trying to stay positive
    I had 11 surveys today did not qualify for any and received 5points for only one maybe tomorrow will be better I hope.
  • Krystyna
    Staying positive is the best medicine for all;keep your positive attitude and finely you will get the rewards by believing in it.My best to you!
  • Carol hughes

Thanks I really didn't expect much over the weekend.
  • Catwoman
    ..staying positive is a great attitude and remember, never give up!!! :) ..wishing you lots of good luck with getting points!!!
  • mikeee
    I think they changed the rules. I guess the best to hope for here is that they do a better job of matching surveys. I have signed up for a new site since they made the change, but I will keep an eye here for updates. I made a lot of money on this site and have completed more than 230 in less that a year.
  • Paulgro
    It can be a challenge here but I have done well. It just doesn't come over night so you have to keep trying.
  • Kingalfred
    .,.,i'm sure i read in shoutmixboxlobby.,.,.w/e its called these days
    .,.,uni' needs confirmation you attempted and DQ'd from the site said DQ occured befor they payout .,.so maybe you will get an accumulated bundle of 5pts .,.,.,. but.,.,. iunno...
  • Carol hughes

Today is better then the weekend was for me
    I am getting close to be able to do My first cash out it's the next one that I think will take a very long time with the change of the 5 points will just see how it goes.
  • charsocal
    - Congrats on the Caption This contest !!
  • kaminikij
    How positive can we be.Since aug3 I have earned 60 cents.Its sad for a prime member
  • Carol hughes

Thanks it makes up for the bad weekend I had
  • Carol hughes

Sorry but I have done a little better then that
  • Bobby Drye
    hi guys(and girls for the PC"s). just wanted to say hi and hope all are doing well. like i said in another post im not going to do anymore surveys unless univox comes to their senses. i cant continue to waste my time like doing 85 surveys in 2 days and only getting pts on 25 of them, getting ripped off of pts on so many completed surveys. emails and emails to support and very little help. very discouraging to say the least. hard to keep ones head up with all this going on. best of luck to all. love all yuns!
  • frances turkel
    Don't feel bad I had over 38 survey's and I got credit for 5 dq thats and I Didn't qualify for any of them.
  • mikeee
    I don't feel like wading through the 45 surveys currently on my panel to see if I get any points.
  • frances turkel
    mikeee; Well, I look at it like this other sites you don't get any credit! But, At least you find out at the very beginning if you'll recieve credit..So, I still like this Site and I'll be hanging around!
  • mikeee
    Other sites do a better job of matching me to surveys I can actually complete so I don't have to wade through a lot of them. They pay better for the same surveys too, IMHO. I am also getting DQ points at a couple of them.
  • Donna
    Hi! Hope you're all doing well and continue to pop into the forum!
  • Bobby Drye
    oh, i will. i like yall too much!!!:D
  • Krystyna
    Considering what lately is going on Uni,...Today I was extremely lucky to complete 4 surveys,all sweepstakes,yesterday was 3 sweepstakes completed ,well, would like to see different winner's name out there instead of the regulars every other day or every day .Sorry,as I'm happy for all,it's time for Uni to to aknowledge the rest of the community.as they claim they have thousands of members.,then why only dozen or two appear as the sweepstakes winners all the time?I know,this issue was raised before by valuable members,yet some members got angry and voiced their negative opinions.....Btw,I'm taking surveys on this site every day,mostly sweepstakes
  • Paulgro
    Like Donna said to be a stranger. It does get frustrating do so many and only getting paid for a few.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.