• Edward
    Anyone else no longer receiving 5 points for attempted surveys? I stopped receiving these a few days ago.
  • Carol hughes
    some I do and some I don't but I have to say more I do not
  • kaminikij
    Response from admin
    We offer 5 points for disqualification but we have certain terms and condition applied to it..like in case of Bad response, Over quota, Drop-off, and security terminate no disqualification points will be credited, You may be disqualified at any level (Starting as well as End) if your response did not meet the client requirements. However, if still feel your points are missing apart from these status please drop us an email. Missing points will be surely credited.
  • Bobby Drye
    actually all that talk means, "YOU ARE AT OUR MERCY!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT AND THERE AINT NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT".
  • kaminikij
    Exactly Bobby.
  • Fastcab
    I have gotten a bunch of these over the last few days. Seems like I am just wasting my time.
  • Benny
    If something don;t change then this is going to be a long summer.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.