• Bobby Drye
    224hi6j519u6yihs.png
    2f1bq799qeidz00j.png
    is anyone else getting these same pages over and over like i am? yesterday, the 1st image came up 7 times in 1 session. most after answering several questions. as i have asked support a million times. a dq is a dq, right? then the other i get so many times its pitiful.5 times in the same session. i bet i got this one at least 50 times in the last 5 days. i feel like im banging my head against the wall with support on these problems. 12 out of 18 survey attempts in just that 1 session. i feel like im wasting my time. support doesnt seem to care at all really. its always some excuse. thanks for letting me vent.
  • Krystyna
    Yesterday we had discussion about it,please check tread started by char "not eligible for 5 points",it appears that plenty of members have the same issues,including me.
  • frances turkel
    Bobby Drye; I've had the sme thing happen to me
    e
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.