• charsocal
    I have been getting way to many messages today stating
    Unfortunately this session was not eligible for 5 points, bla, bla, bla....
    Very unusual to have so many in one day.
    Anyone else getting the same message today?
  • Carol hughes
    I have been getting the same thing almost every survey I try
  • charsocal
    - I get them every now and then but not this many all in one day. I have lost count but have 6 surveys waiting on me right now and also did one just seconds ago and got the same message.
  • Krystyna
    Yup,they just started coming my way as well.
  • charsocal
    - Like I said above, actually had 7 when I logged back in a few minutes ago.
    2 surveys just disappeared after clicking on them, 3 I got the Not Eligible For 5 Points and 1 I got the 5 points.
    I must have gone through 25 to 30 surveys today and over 90% have given me the same message,
  • charsocal
    - Well, I wonder as someone stated on the shout if this is their way of not giving us the 5 points again like they tried to do before.
  • charsocal

I also mentioned it on the shout ( Rumble ) and the Admin never said anything back to me.
  • recommends
    Yeah, I`ve been getting these all day too. This part of the statement they give that I do not understand: "Unfortunately, this session was not eligible for 5 points as your responses didn’t match with the client requirement." What do they mean my responses didn`t match? I didn`t have time to give any response before I was DQ`d. This makes no sense. Not a happy camper!
  • charsocal
    - Extremely unusual for this to happen so many times in one day.
    Yea, didn't even get even close to the surveys. Don't quote me on this date or time but back in January of this year ( I THINK ) they tried to take away all 5 points. Well needless to say we were all very upset and if this is their way on cutting back again their are going to be a lot of unhappy campers.
    Just going to let it ride out today and the weekend and see what happens next week.
  • recommends
    I agree.. let`s ride it out today and over the weekend and see what happens this coming week.
  • Krystyna
    I think that because Uni tried to take away the 5 dq's points and that fired against them,maybe now they came with the idea to just blame the client for not giving them,at least once a while ?I don't know,I maybe be wrong but didn't that drop off came after their first fiasco,or?
  • charsocal
    - Looks like they are blaming it on the client on the chat now. Some are complaining others are not. But I did see where they were going to look into the situation a few minutes ago.
    I just remember the first fiasco, what was the second or am I not reading something right.
  • Krystyna
    You are right,how we can not match our response with that required by the client if we don't even have a chance to respond?Right,makes no sense.
  • Krystyna
    You are right,how we can not match our response with that required by the client if we don't even have a chance to respond?Right,makes no sens
  • Catwoman
    ..omg I didn't see this post til just now and just said something in the chatbox to admin about same thing about getting so many not eligible for DQ pts

dodadoby catwoman:hi Admin..I just got about 5 or more surveys not eligible for the DQ pts which is so disappointing ..my question is, is that the survey company not making us eligible for the DQ pts or is that from Univox's enda?? ..just wondering
    dodadoby catwoman:oops end not enda
    when that happens so often not being eligible for the DQ points, that makes it like the change over that didn't go well when no one was getting any DQ pts for not qualifying, ya know what I mean
    dodadoby catwoman:anyway, hope you can let me know and have a great weekend! 7-28 18:00
  • Krystyna
    That one response was meant for recommends,made boo boo again,geez.
    I just checked ramble and someone posted that same message we are getting from Uni and suspects that something not right is going on
  • charsocal
    - I saw your post and posted back to you. I mentioned it to Uni this morning but they never responded back to me.
  • charsocal
    - No sense what so ever.
    And What Response as I never got a chance to respond.
  • Catwoman
    ..ok..sorry I never saw your morning post about it to Admin but I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this happen and saying something about it
  • Krystyna
    The first fiasco I call the one that they tried to take away those 5 pointers but it didn't work in their favor at that time,so now comes something new:blame the client.
  • charsocal
    - Oh, no problem at all. Yea, at first I thought I was the only one at first but many are having the same issues. Makes no sense !!!!
  • charsocal
    - Maybe ! I guess we will need to ride it out like I told Harry as there isn't much we can do as I am sure the Uni team is gone for the weekend now.
  • Catwoman
    ..I've been thinking same thing that this is their way of not giving the 5pts for DQ and blaming it on the client also..infact, somewhere on here or the former shoutmix I'm positive I mentioned this same thing maybe worded a little differently..seems awefully coincidental to me that we're putting in our time trying and not getting any points again(not eligible now) for so many
  • Catwoman
    I have 3 surveys right now, I'm gonna try my luck and if I'm not eligible, I won't do anymore til Monday I guess :( ..I'll let ya's know
  • Catwoman
    everyone I clicked on basically disappeared after clicking on them or asking the security color or sun rises question and a few more came along while I was trying but all the same thing happened(159777,159850,159815,159812,159820,159817 and 159857) ..unfortunately I'm not doing anymore tonight since ↪Admin is gone for the weekend..better luck to you all!!
  • recommends
    I really think you all are
    onto something there, that being Univox possibly shifting blame onto their clients for panelists` DQ`s with no 5 points given as a way to reduce expenses. At least this reasoning makes more sense, right?
  • mikeee
    yeah, I am getting plenty of those of late.

Sure makes it not worth the while then.
  • thresalong
    Along with everyone else me too and I have had surveys once you finish them get the thank you message but no points
  • recommends
    Just tried another survey and this time got the "Survey not ready to accept responses"( or something like that), then got the DQ saying "your responses didn’t match with the client requirement" so no 5 points. How can they say both to me?? Incredible!
  • frances turkel
    "charsocal; I getting the same communication
  • Carol hughes
    Very disappointed I just joined this site about a week ago and today like you guys said most of my DQ did not get the 5 points this morning I was also having a hard time getting on the site it kept coming up error and I also tried a few surveys that said 404 Bad
  • charsocal
    - Whenever it has said Survey not ready to accept / collect ( what ever it says ) I always get the 5 points and never goes back to the Client thing that I can ever recall and if it has I just don't remember.
  • charsocal
    - Bad timing I guess on welcoming a new member. But Welcome Aboard!
    We have had our issues but they seem to always work out for the best so don't give up yet.
    I have also gotten the 404 today also but nothing to worry about except not getting any points.
    Just a bad day and hopefully things will be back up and running as usual by next week. Fingers Crossed.
  • recommends
    I also got the 404 Error/Bad thingy today and please listen to for her good advice on this problem starting today. We are all crossing our fingers that Univox will correct things. Also, welcoming you to our community. Lots of good people here as you will see!
  • hope2be
    Yup. I've also had more today than the entire time I've been on Univox and the thousands of surveys I've attempted/done during that time.

Going to quickly make Univox lose major rankings on the survey rating sites if this sticks around...

It's a real bummer because I had been loving it and have completed nearly 100 surveys already in a pretty short time and the 5 points helped make all the crazy DQs more worth attempting.

If this ridiculous not eligible for the 5 points on nearly every survey lasts everyone will hightail it out of here to somewhere more worth it. :(
  • Carol hughes
    I hope it will be better next week not to discouraged yet.
  • charsocal
    - Oh about the error, if that's the one where it is in yellow, black and white page just refresh the page and you should get back in, if not just log back in a minute or so and it should clear up. normal also.
    Also if you ever get a Green Radar looking thing where you will see the words Distil Network it will say you may be a bot so don't let that startle you, and don't leave it, make sure to fill out the captcha and it will bring you right back to Univox. They all come and go so don't get discouraged.
  • Krystyna
    Welcome to Univox;yes,please stay put and don't get discouraged ,maybe soon this situation will be resolved,I hope so.
  • charsocal
    - Just tried 5 more surveys and all dq'd but I got my points. Maybe the team fixed the problem. Hope I'm not speaking to soon!!!!!
  • hope2be
    @charsocal Very glad for you! Hope your luck w/ it continues!

Unfortunately still the same for me....

Just did 8 and got points on one 1 of them...

6 got the 'not eligible for 5' (despite never entering any info) and 1 just didn't ever resolve back to Univox (also happening on more and more lately it seems)
  • charsocal
    - Spoke to soon. Just checked in and had 1 available and got the same message. Oh well...
  • Acornking
    I, too, have gotten more of these messages than any time since joining. Clearly, they are sneaking this in as a way to not compensate for our time. With no announcement, they must figure they can sneak it past us.
  • charsocal
    - Reducing expenses makes sense especially during the end of the month, but then again to me it makes some sense to get out all of those surveys that also need to be completed for their clients, but like I always say, who am I to know how the system actually works.
  • charsocal
    - When you see a sudden change like this one it's really not hard to see a change, especially when you are an avid participant.
  • Donna
    Wow! Hope I got every one who was a part of this thread! This is unbelievable, and I really hope they are not dong this again! Hard to believe they did not learn from the last time - that EVERYONE was extremely unhappy and angry! Especially when they pull this stuff without communicating about it! Either way, whether the stopping of the DQ points is from Univox or the client, the end result is the same - because most of us don't qualify for the vast majority of the surveys we get, it becomes not worth the time to do surveys here. Again, it's a shame, because Univox has the potential to be great!
    If they feel they are giving too much away in DQ points, then they need to get their act together and use our profiles which would result in a WAY lesser amount of DQs! @Admin I will NOT be attempting anymore surveys until Monday!
  • Donna
    Let's all just have a party here on the Forum! PAAAAAAR-TAAAAAAY!
  • charsocal
    - No, you need to attempt a survey and see what happens as it might be to your benefit or not. Not telling you what to do but you may lose out on points as I did get a few, just a super crazy day.
  • charsocal
    - LOL! I am guessing you havn't been here all day and soaking up some brew??lol.....
  • Donna
    I did try one and got the same message.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.