• J Zerbs
    I noticed my completion % differs depending on what page I view it from.
    1. Is your completion % different on the dashboard than it is on the my panel page? (5 votes)
        Yes
        80%
        No
        20%
  • Syvynn
    Higher on the Panel & Surprize page 3.08% and only 2.98% on dashboard.
  • Krystyna
    Yes,4.16% on dashboard and 3.90% on my panel,wonder why the difference between those 2 places?
  • Donna
    Me, too! 3.53% on my dash, and 3.41% on My Panel.
  • J Zerbs
    I was wondering why the difference too. Is one % from a certain date and the other is for the entire time you've been a member? Not that it is important or really even matters at all just curious as to why they're different.
  • Paulgro
    Seems the site right now if broken. I keep getting timed out.
  • J Zerbs
    that happens to me all the time, it's usually up and running again in a few minutes. Has happened many times recently after I completed a survey, luckily once I seen the site was working again and hit refresh the points would be credited.
  • Paulgro
    Seems to be happening more now for some reason.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah it's happened to me at least once a day the past week and often several times each day. At least the points are still credited when it does, if they weren't it'd be really frustrating instead of just being a mild annoyance.
  • Paulgro
    What I was posting was I couldn't get on the site at all. I've taken a survey and it happened and like you I just wait and refresh but this time the site was down so I came here to the forum and later the survey site was back up.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah same here (but the forum always works) and it's been happening a lot more lately. I usually either get a time out message or one from distill networks saying the site isn't available. At least the site is usually back up in a couple minutes.

I've seen comments from other members that it's happened to them too but they said they weren't credited. I'm guessing it's because they closed the page after getting the message the site was down instead of leaving it open and refreshing the page once the site is working again.
  • Paulgro
    I get my five points because I know what has happened. This was a case that the site was down so I never did take a survey. I think they keep tweaking the site instead of just leaving it alone. I don't know about anyone else but I always thought the site worked fine.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah I think they said it happens sometimes due to them tweaking the site. Personally I think the site is fine and if they should tweak anything it should be providing surveys that better match members profiles. As well as changing the surprise me contest so active members are picked instead of members who never use the site and claim their prize and fixing the sweepstakes contest button so everyone can use it. The offer wall was a waste of time (they paid 1/30th to 1/60th of what other sites do for the same exact offers) and is no longer up and the QA bot seems pretty much useless to me.
  • Paulgro
    I agree. The Q&A I haven't used at all.
  • J Zerbs
    I tried using it just to see how it worked and it didn't really provide any useful answers. Maybe for a brand new member it could help with the basics of the site but that seems to be about it.
  • Paulgro
    At least they are trying, I will give them that. If you remember I had a couple of problem a few months after I started here not getting email alerts when someone replied to me and they worked for two days finding out what went wrong and fixing it. So they are helpful if even the Q&A is just for beginners. I really don't have any complaints here.
  • J Zerbs
    It's good they have it to answer basic questions for beginners, shoutmix used to be full of those kind of questions. Hopefully they'll continue to improve it so it can answer more questions.
  • Donna
    Wow! Now that you said that, I just noticed that the Offer Wall was gone! I never used it, but when did they take it down?
  • J Zerbs
    don't know exactly, I noticed it was down a few days ago.
  • frances turkel
    "J Zerbs; I wish they would leave the site alone I never had problems before ! I never paid attention to the wall offers!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.