• Jessica S
    How often would you guys say would be enough to be active enough on the forum to be premium status once you get the points? I don't know how many posts or so you have to have on here to be considered active enough so anyone have any thoughts on that?
  • Syvynn
    I've seen most people just do the (the daily now bi weekly I guess) contests and that's it, some do the contests and post in other threads once or twice a week. There isn't a set minimum number of posts one needs to have, I think.
  • Krystyna
    Be as active as you can,not only posting but participate in discussions if applicable and contests.As Syvynn said,there is no limit set but the more you are active,the better.
  • Jessica S
    Thanks. I'll try to participate in the contests and forums.
  • Syvynn
    In all fairness, in the past I have seen people complain about not being Premium on Shoutmix (knowing that I've never seen them on the forum) and they get upgraded, because the next day or so you could see them thanking Admin for the upgrade.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.