• Donna
    @Admin Why are you selecting fewer winners? I see that you are selecting three winners to get 80 points each. I like it better the way you used to do it - 5 winners of 50 points each, just because it gives more people a chance to win. Others may feel differently, as some may feel it is nicer to win 80 points rather than 50. Feel free to chime in if you want!
    Oh and @Admin, I also wanted to bring to your attention that the Caption This says in rather large lettering that it is awarding 200 points, but says in smaller lettering that 3 winners will get 80 points. Should probably fix this as people who win may expect 200 points!
  • Syvynn
    I'd like to say that these pictures are horrible for making "funny" phrases for as well.
  • recommends
    I feel the same way. I would like to see a return to 50 points each for 5 people
    since as you say, more people having a chance to win. Just seems the right thing to do.
  • Joan degert
    I admit that I preferred the other contest better, five people were able to win which is a lot fairer to me. The caption stuff is also not very interesting or funny to me, oh well.
  • Kingalfred
    .,. Yes it also states daily contest.,.yet they appear twice a week at best .,.
    i preffer the 5 winers 50pts
    i also preffered the previous format where a question was asked .,. and every one had an indivdual responce.,. at least "caption this" requires an individual reply .,.
    the quiz with a list of copied answers did need changing though.,.
  • Kingalfred
    caption this .,.
    Attachment
    unideer (1M)
  • Kingalfred
    .,.,. "Congratulations.,.,.,it's a boy"
  • J Zerbs
    I'd also prefer 5 winners getting 50 points each, or even 10 winners getting 25 points each.
  • Paulgro
    I liked it with 5 winners.
  • Joan degert
    I think the biggest thing for me is that they are just not funny
  • godseeconomy
    I only got 50 points for the 'caption this' on 11/7/17 !!
    @Admin Did Admin make a mistake?
  • Donna
    No. I just checked the original post and it said 5 winners, 50 points each.
  • Bobby Drye
    AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • frances turkel
    Caption This I really do not this contest I don't think it makes any sense
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, Donna for putting me right. God bless.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.