• Jessica S
    I don't know if any of you guys have encountered this yet but here it is. I tried to get on Univox and it had a white screen with a radar looking thing on it saying anomaly detected. It then had an error message talking about how I was determined to be a bot. I had to put in a captcha to be able to access the site again. Same thing if I were to refresh the page on univox. Has anyone else encountered this?
  • charsocal
    - YES ! Many of us have. It has been addressed to the Admin and they suggest to clear your history and cookies, it might work for a while and then it may come back. No need to worry about it as I just fill out the captcha and it takes me straight back to this site. A lot of sites have a captcha you have to fill out every time but this one just comes and goes. Anyways, no need to worry about it just fill out the captcha and you'll be fine.
  • Jessica S
    Well at least I'm not the only one who has experienced this thanks for the heads up.
  • mikeee
    Just got it again today. Very annoying.
  • mikeee
    Ha! Now I got this one!

Unable To Identify Your Browser

As you were browsing https://www.sample-cube.com something prevented us from identifying your browser. There are a few reasons this might happen:

You've disabled JavaScript or cookies in your web browser.
    A third-party browser plugin, such as Ghostery or NoScript, is preventing JavaScript from running. Additional information is available in this support article.
    A browser plugin, such as Google Chrome's Data Saver, is routing your network traffic through a data center or other proxy. Additional information is available in this support article.
    Resolving these issues should restore your access to www.sample-cube.com.
  • Marvy
    I am getting that message also.

Please explain this error.
  • recommends
    I`m getting this same error also. I just checked Rumble talk and read that Admin is looking into it. Hope it gets fixed asap!
  • mikeee
    yeah, the issue is on sample cube's end, not univox. I got the error from a different panel too.
  • recommends
    Thanks for your confirmation.. it helps to know where the issue originates when things like this happen.
  • charsocal
    - Getting BOTH also.
  • charsocal
    Sample Cube is back up and running
  • J Zerbs
    I've received both, the one with the radar where you have to enter a Captcha isn't too bad. You'll still get the points if that screen comes up after a survey.
  • Catwoman
    ..I been getting that error many times on my Edge browser about not being able to identify it after all the time I been using it like a year in a half or so, so I been using Chrome a lot more which I rather not, but will do it if it gets me to my surveys and can take them..honestly not sure if I have gotten the error message on that browser yet or not but don't think so..either way it is a pain in the butt and makes me miss out on survey points until it is gone(when I change browsers), plus getting a lot of timed out errors again..I hope it stops soon!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.