• Joseph Galipeau
    I just checked my percentage and it is 1.96% of surveys tried that I completed.......and I have earned 40913 points mostly from screenouts. I am 100% complete on my profile and have been for several years. Does anyone else have the same problem with screenouts as I do?
  • charsocal
    - Screen outs are perfectly normal on any survey site, so yes. You may want to double check your profile as sometimes things change like age of children, your age, income, health, so on and so on, just to make sure you havn't forgotten any event.
  • Paulgro
    It's the nature of the beast. Most surveys won't be for many of us for different reasons so yes we all have that problem.
  • Benny
    - We all have that problem. For me to complete a survey is like congress passing a bill. We all no that that don"t happen.lol . I just look at it being a bonus for me to complete one.
  • Kingalfred
    this is my grand total of 14 months uni service .,. i only get 4 5 6 invites per day now.,. since all the gremlins of the past months .,. i do qualify for more but get less DQ points
    Joseph Galipeau
    Attachments
    uni1 (59K)
    uni2 (48K)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.