I like that O wait time.....
  • frances turkel
    Admin; Thank you for the update on new information
  • Admin
    Thank you :)
  • leticia826
    cade as pesquisas
  • Julia Baker
    Emailed customer support before maintenance, for 2 surveys t hat I had completed the same day and did not receive points for them #193189 and 193513. When will customer support be back up and running?
  • Syvynn
    I don't know, but now all support emails are bouncing back. I sent them one Monday and one again last night and they just bounce back within a day.
  • Julia Baker
    Thank You. I guess I won't be getting my points.
  • Syvynn
    I would say that as long as you inquired about them prior to them 'messing up their email server' that they -might- still have your emails and there is always a chance that they will eventually get to them. Just right now, I think they have bigger fish to fry - in that their upgrade caused a plethora of issues around the panel site. And you're quite welcome.
  • J Zerbs
    You could maybe try again I've emailed support in the last few days a couple times and all my emails they went through and univox replied back as well. Just emailed them a few minutes ago and it went through so whatever problem there was must be fixed. As far as getting your points good luck.
  • Syvynn
    Here is what I get:

vtlwumz8rn6ny9eh.png
  • J Zerbs
    I'm wondering if it's just specific email providers that aren't going through? I remember in the past there were problems with certain ones, although I think that was receiving emails not contacting them. I've had no problems and I just received the "we'll contact you back in 24 hours" email from univox in response to the message I sent a few minutes ago.
  • Syvynn
    I sent that from my Gmail inbox. I didn't try using the feedback/support tab on the panel site. Which did you use?
  • J Zerbs
    The contact tab on the homepage but I don't see why it'd matter it's still I just checked to make sure it hadn't changed.
  • Syvynn
    Did you try and reply from your personal email to one of their messages. To see if it goes through?
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah after your message as a test I sent a message from my email account and it seems to have gone through. At least I'm assuming it did because I haven't received a email that it didn't go through yet.
  • Syvynn
    It took about 12-18 hours before I got the message saying it hasn't went through. Let me know if you get one tomorrow or not. If you do, then I know to use the feedback form for some strange reason. If you don't get one, then maybe they have blocked my address?!
  • J Zerbs
    I've had emails that couldn't go through before and I usually get the message saying it couldn't in a few minutes but I'll let you know if i get message that it couldn't go through later. Don't see why they'd block you. I'll try using my Gmail address and see if it goes through, I've had no issues using hotmail/outlook so far so maybe it's just a issue with Gmail?
  • Syvynn
    That would be the funniest, ironic thing. "use google it's the bestest" can't use google mail though. ;)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.