• Sonu Agal
    If a man has a widow then he must be dead, so there isn’t really too much of a legal issue.

However, you could argue that it is possible for a man to marry his widow’s sister. Imagine a man marrying a woman, separating from her, and then re-marrying his first wife’s sister. When he dies his first marriage would have been to his widow’s sister!.
  • Dan D
    No country will allow it.
  • Stephen Earley
    He cannot marry in any country, because he is dead.
  • David Smith

Right you are. Who knew J Zerbs? Well then the answer should be France however that works.
  • J Zerbs
    I guess, but technically since they're both getting married he'd be marrying someone too. Since it says he's a widow I'd assume he'd still be married to his wife and therefore unable to marry again. I just mentioned the France thing because I seen that it was possible a while back and thought it was kind of strange. If I remember correctly there are a couple other countries where it's possible too. I'd think it has something to do with legal purposes if there is $, land or etc. involved in the deceased's will.
  • latabansal
    He cannot marry in any country because he is dead
  • J Zerbs
    well I think the answer is still he can't cause he's dead but just mentioned it cuz I remember hearing that it was possible in the past and thought it was kind of peculiar.
  • Admin
    Thanks to everyone for participating. Congratulations to the winners.
    The correct answer is : He cannot marry in any country, because he is dead.
    h6rw8zo79fp4nyx6.png
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.