• J Zerbs
    Just wondering because I completed a few offers and did the video a few times but haven't received the points yet.
  • Syvynn
    I don't touch those at any of my panel sites. They are usually not worth it. Sorry can't help you out.
  • charsocal
    - I will only do them if they are a real interest to me but sometimes they are not worth the time or the small amount of points you will get. I have looked at the offer wall but havn't done any.
  • sascha
    I have not tried any but someone that I referred tried and she didn't get the points.
  • J Zerbs
    Most of them aren't worth it but a few are. Too many of them don't credit either after you do them, I had 2 I completed that aren't showing I did for 32 points. Mainly I just wanted to see if the offers would actually credit to univox so I did a few that credited for a total of 217.9 pts but have yet to receive the points in my univox account even though it says credited on the points history on the offer wall. Yesterday Admin told me they'd get back to me in 24 hours, now today it's by Monday. I honestly don't see what is taking so long it says credited on the offer wall, if they're going to have it the points should credit automatically if you earn them.
  • charsocal
    - Thats a lot of points! Maybe they are waiting on some type of verification from the offers as some sites do that. Plus this is new and it may take some time to work out the nooks and crannies as you well know. Keep us posted as I don't even want to waste time on even one if I'm interested in it but won't get the points. Good Luck and I hope you get your points!
  • sascha
    I think she said the one she tried was supposed to credit automatically. She sent support an email about it. They asked for the survey number. She told them it was on the Offer Wall and had the company name on it but not a survey number.
  • Michele
    Hi, I just completed 2 offers and on the offer wall one showed up as earning 28points but they haven't added to my total Univox points.
  • Michele
    Hi, It is listed in my Points List as points awarded for 28 pts Completed.
    It has not added to total Univox points though.
  • Catwoman
    ..my daughter did 1 avenue viral slideshow the other day when it first showed up on the dashboard for 1.4pts(which doesn't make sense to me anyway since Univox has always been whole points for everything), and it was to credit right after the slideshow was complete, but it never did, so she thank God screenshot the last page of the slideshow to show it said what the slideshow was called and also a 2nd screen shot after scrolling the page to show she did go thru 11 of the 11 slideshow, and emailed support who is looking into it, and emailed her back again if she could supply the survey# and url link which she told them it don't have a survey#, it's from the offer wall, so they said they will let the team know and they'll get back to her but please give them some time..well last she told me it never showed up on her points page that she completed it, nor has she gotten the points yet, but support did email her back saying she will receive her points by this coming Monday, so now she waits and will see on Monday..I know it is new and there will be glitches but I never understand why Univox don't have some of us beta test this first to see if and how it works first to make sure it works before they just put it up on our dashboards and then have to go thru all this waiting time and emailing support to get the points..I won't try the offer wall yet til I hear my daughter and others get their points and when they start crediting right away..good luck getting your points soon.
  • Paulgro
    Really didn't see anything I wanted to do.
  • Mitzi drye
    I haven't seen any thing of offers to do. where are they? I reckon I cant see or something.
  • Krystyna
    The offer wall is on a dashboard,next to that moving gift box.
  • Mitzi drye
    i dont know how i missed seeing that button. i checked it out though and i have to say i didnt see anything to waste my time on.
  • Krystyna
    Nothing for me either.
  • godseeconomy
    Didn't know it existed. Seems like not worth the effort as some have commented.
  • Kingalfred
    ....more hassle than they're worth these .,.looked at them 18 months back when i was a n00b ..
    been no where near since.,. you usually have to spend to recieve.,.if indeed you do .,.one of my pet peeves along with 'tickbox' 'censuswide' censusworld' 'swagbucks' 'greenpanthera' 'opinionbureau' ...hmm that list was longer than i thought and i have more .,. but nay mind.,.
  • Mitzi drye
    i cant believe i missed seeing that button for so long. how long has it been there for curiosity sake?
  • J Zerbs
    Since last week, they did apparently have it briefly (for a day or less) a few months back but then took it down.
  • J Zerbs
    I usually don't do any that you have to spend to get the points but I will do ones that just require you to join a site or do something that takes literally a minute. I haven't done any ones that require you to pay recently but in the past I've done ones where the payout is close to, equal to or greater then the payment and I could use a virtual CC to make the payment.
    Yeah most aren't but like I said some are. The coupons.com one for 24 points is a example, you need to save or print 25 coupons to get the points and it can be done everyday. I usually just save 25 coupons then go through them later and print the few I'll actually use and delete the rest.
  • J Zerbs
    @AdminI Still haven't been credited and it's up to 389.8 pts I've earned on the offer wall. Will the points be credited by the end of the week still?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.